• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Zoya Polish!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't resist and put in an order! I just received one order last week, when they did the 3 for $15!

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing the promo code. This will be my 1st Zoya nail polish =)

I read on their  Facebook page that you have to make a $10.00 purchase to get this free polish but people are getting the coupon code to work without adding any other products to their cart.  Wonder if they will cancel orders that didn't have the additional $10.00 ordered?  I can't get their website to work for me anyways to even place an order. 
icon_sad.gif

I got it! I took a long time since the site kept going down but I was able to my first Zoya polish!!!

I read on their  Facebook page that you have to make a $10.00 purchase to get this free polish but people are getting the coupon code to work without adding any other products to their cart.  Wonder if they will cancel orders that didn't have the additional $10.00 ordered?  I can't get their website to work for me anyways to even place an order.  :icon_sad:  
Oh, man! I didn't know about the $10 minimum order and I was able to get it without any other product. I will be pissed if they canel the order. They should have had it set up where the cart would let you know you need another $10 to qualify, I would happily have done that.

I wish people would actually read the details. You have to spend $10 to get the free shipping and free America polish. IF you were able to finish checkout without paying anything and just get the one Polish, Zoya will cancel your order as that's not how the code was intended. It will get caught in scan verification. Please read the entire Zoya blog post. And nobody has the right to be "pissed" if Zoya cancels the order. It's very clearly stated on their blog. Just cause you got it to go through doesnt mean you're entitled to it.

They are canceling the non-qualifying orders. I think its only fair that everyone play by the rules and spend ten bucks. 

I think I only ordered another polish, so mine may very well cancel. Oops! I'll call tomorrow and double check.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think I only ordered another polish, so mine may very well cancel. Oops! I'll call tomorrow and double check.
They are letting people who are canceled reorder with the code. make sure you don't miss out!!

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wish people would actually read the details.

You have to spend $10 to get the free shipping and free America polish. IF you were able to finish checkout without paying anything and just get the one Polish, Zoya will cancel your order as that's not how the code was intended. It will get caught in scan verification. Please read the entire Zoya blog post.

And nobody has the right to be "pissed" if Zoya cancels the order. It's very clearly stated on their blog. Just cause you got it to go through doesnt mean you're entitled to it.
I think that when they do catch this "glitch" with the promo code, that it should be handled with an email explaining why orders are getting cancel (if they cancel) and still offer the use of they promo code with the $10 order. If they handle it that way I will spend the $10 to get the free polish and free shipping. Since I was unaware of the $10 minimum at the time of my order I will fulfill $10 requirement.

First of all I didn't know about the $10 minimum because I am reading on a stupid iPad and couldn't see the offer here so I googled it and found the deal info on another site that didn't mention it - my bad. But I do think Zoya should have had parameters in place to prevent that sort of mistake from being made in the first place - if the site had said "add $10 more to your cart to qualify" I would happily have done that, I just didn't want to waste time shopping for colors when the site was extremely laggy from the high user volume and when these things sell out so quickly. So yes, I am partly at fault for using bad info from a non-zoya site but I still think they shouldn't have made it possible for people to complete the order if their carts didn't qualify.

Originally Posted by lunadust /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are letting people who are canceled reorder with the code. make sure you don't miss out!!
How do you know if your order is cancelled? I checked my email and nothing.

Latest posts

Back