Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lip Color (matte lipsticks)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you girls have any of these? I have 8 of them and I must say I really, really like them. They're very pigmented. I like the range of colors. For $1.99 a piece, I don't think it gets any better. What are your thoughts?

Yes, I have a bunch of wet 'n' wild lipsticks, and not just from the range. I absolutely love them.

I have coral-line and I love it, but it's more satin than matte.  I did see at Walgreens (on Saturday) that they have the megalast lip colors with a free a lip liner.  It did seem that the lip liner was all the same color (possibly a nude color?).

I have 6 and do like them, though they tend to dry out my lips and look a bit patchy. I usually apply them with a lip brush and wear some gloss over it, but then I lose the pretty matte finish. At the price point it's nothing to complain about though 
smile.gif

I love these. The quality is really nice for the price & the colors look nothing like the old ones they used to have. I always disliked them before because they looked like cheap colors you would get in makeup kits as an extra. Now they have very nice wearable shades. They can be a bit drying but they're worth it imo.

Seems awesome but I can't find the list of ingredients. Does anybody know if it has Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, colorants, etc...?

Love the matte lipsticks. They are a lot more wearable and updated colors than the lipsticks from their other ranges.

Back