Sign in to follow this  
zadidoll

Birchbox: The July boxes [Spoilers]

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

Some of the ladies were miffed because they sent them out in 2 boxes already...there was the UV Fluide, which we're now seeing this month in the BBs and a Boho Waves spray. I liked that the first item didn't feel all gooey and heavy like a lot of similar products are and the results from the second item!

My first box was in June, and contained the Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves Deluxe Sample

It's fine but I'm not planning to purchase it.

Originally Posted by StillPooh View Post

My first box was in June, and contained the Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves Deluxe Sample

It's fine but I'm not planning to purchase it.

You can make one at home!!! While I do enjoy a wide variety of products, some of them like that one and the floral spritzers and things...I can make easily at home and enjoy lol.

hmmm!  2 subs and the same boxes again! But im not complaining because they are both box #2!!!!!! SO HAPPY! weights are .5160+.5190 and ship dates are both monday the 9th. and i was considering buying the beauty blenders.dance.gif

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl View Post

hmmm!  2 subs and the same boxes again! But im not complaining because they are both box #2!!!!!! SO HAPPY! weights are .5160+.5190 and ship dates are both monday the 9th. and i was considering buying the beauty blenders.dance.gif

Lol, wow, that's pretty cool that you're getting duplicate boxes with items you want!

It looks like im getting two box #4's, which is alright. I was hoping for two different boxes, since before that's what happened. The Jouer sample is a repeat from my sample society, hopefully I get a different color.

The lara bars don't excite me at all. The blotting papers are useless to me, and I already have a black liquid eyeliner from Myglam. So I'll probably just put up the whole second box for trade because I'd rather have two different boxes instead. I was hoping to get a beauty blender or something i don't already have samples of, but no such luck. =(

Originally Posted by CaliMel View Post

It looks like im getting two box #4's, which is alright. I was hoping for two different boxes, since before that's what happened. The Jouer sample is a repeat from my sample society, hopefully I get a different color.

The lara bars don't excite me at all. The blotting papers are useless to me, and I already have a black liquid eyeliner from Myglam. So I'll probably just put up the whole second box for trade because I'd rather have two different boxes instead. I was hoping to get a beauty blender or something i don't already have samples of, but no such luck. =(

Maybe you'll get two different color liners...that'd be cool.

I want # 2 and 6 so bad!! 21 and 15 wouldnt be to bad either! anything with stila would be great! Im expecting that 13, 14 and 18 are cards not palettes, but if they were palettes, i would want it in a heartbeat! but #2 is amazing! a lippie and a beauty blender! im in love!

It would be awesome if they were palettes but more than likely it will be cards.  I hope whoever gets them first will let us know!  icon_wink.gif

It's possibly due to being different shades of tint. Last year when they sent out the Pur mineral foundation three of the boxes were identical except for the foundation color.

I got box 23, which I'm happy with. 

Alterna Bambo UV+ Color Protection Fade Proof Fluide
Dr. Jart + Waterfuse BB Cream
stila lip glaze in hibiscus
Suki Nourishing Kit 
Larabar
Earbuds

Some new to me brands, and I like being introduced to new items.  The ear buds are a nice lifestyle extra, IMO!

Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk View Post

Looks like I'll be getting box 19. Anyone know if the blinc is full size?

i think a sample size

i think a sample size

The one I got in my Birchbox last August is 0.141 oz/4g.  Hmm.  I should probably throw this out.  I've only used it a few times (I don't wear mascara), so I feel bad throwing out an almost-unused product, but I haven't used it in months, so it's probably chock full o' nastiness at this point.  I'm getting another tube in one of my subs this month, so there's really no point in keeping this just in case I decide to wear it some day.

Long time thread stalker, first time poster! ;-)

I'm getting box #4 it looks like, which makes me sad because last month my box had the luna bars in it and I really didn't like them, the idea of the larabars does nothing for me. I wish I could re-take my survey >___<

Originally Posted by monica75052 View Post

It would be awesome if they were palettes but more than likely it will be cards.  I hope whoever gets them first will let us know!  icon_wink.gif

Someone already got it and said it was just the card.

I am psyched about my box! But for some reason, I can't match it up to any in the list... maybe my eyes are just going from a week of refreshing the BB site, haha.  I am getting:

- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint

- Color Club Summer Pastels

- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

- Larabar

- Harvey Prince Hello

- Earbuds (of course)

I got box 5 ! I'm happy . There's a few things I'm keeping and a few I'd like to trade away !

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

Maybe you'll get two different color liners...that'd be cool.

I hope so, but chances for that don't look so good. Every single unboxing video I've watched with that eyeliner, and every blog I've found, has gotten the black one. I don't even know if they are sending out the other colors. =(

Originally Posted by CaliMel View Post

I hope so, but chances for that don't look so good. Every single unboxing video I've watched with that eyeliner, and every blog I've found, has gotten the black one. I don't even know if they are sending out the other colors. =(

I read two reviews this morning - one got a purple, the other got an olive liner. 

Originally Posted by kloudes View Post

I am psyched about my box! But for some reason, I can't match it up to any in the list... maybe my eyes are just going from a week of refreshing the BB site, haha.  I am getting:

- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint

- Color Club Summer Pastels

- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

- Larabar

- Harvey Prince Hello

- Earbuds (of course)

Birchbox July 2012: Box 12

1. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
  2. Color Club® Summer Pastels Collection
  3. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
  4. LÄRABAR® über
  5. Harvey Prince Hello
  6. Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds

Originally Posted by lauradiniwilk View Post

Looks like I'll be getting box 19. Anyone know if the blinc is full size?

I have it from a previous box and it's sample size. It's a good generous sample size though.

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 View Post

I read two reviews this morning - one got a purple, the other got an olive liner. 

Oh thank goodness!

I really hope I get at least one fun color! I mean, at least the black I can use, but it's nice to not get the exact same thing in both.

I finally got around to opening my last two Sample Society boxes, and have two dupes from this month's BB-- the Jouer tinted moisturizer (both are Pearl) and the Live in Love perfume. Kind of disappointing, but I will use the Jouer.