xoxelizabeth189

Most recent purchases?

Picked this up at Target yesterday after seeing a coupon for the Parfumerie collection. Totally a dupe for Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream, though this took 3 coats and is already showing wear. Also picked up some up + up dip it nail polish remover for glitter removal. :) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellorigby View Post

Picked this up at Target yesterday after seeing a coupon for the Parfumerie collection. Totally a dupe for Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream, though this took 3 coats and is already showing wear. Also picked up some up + up dip it nail polish remover for glitter removal. :) 

i like this, it's pretty. do they have any different variations of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustlust View Post

i like this, it's pretty. do they have any different variations of this?

This is the only one with the chunky glitter, the others look to be shimmers or cremes: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6320742# I also had bought Pink Pineapple but was disappointed that it wasn't fully opaque for me after three coats. Target sells them for $4.99 in my store and they have a coupon on Cartwheel making them $4.49. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellorigby View Post

This is the only one with the chunky glitter, the others look to be shimmers or cremes: http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6320742# I also had bought Pink Pineapple but was disappointed that it wasn't fully opaque for me after three coats. Target sells them for $4.99 in my store and they have a coupon on Cartwheel making them $4.49. 

well that's no fun. i like chunky glitter. lol.

Got my beauty,com order in.  I also got a mini UD lipstick in Anarchy.  So sad in my hurry/haste to get that lippie I missed out on my 3 free samples.  Oh well at least I got ebates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglystick View Post

Looks fun, trustlust!  I bought this on Valentine's Day, ordered it from the madison ave new york store xD  I shall be wearing it with white jeans and brown boots which I will get sometime in the future

flora infinity print silk top with bow

Truly gorgeous! I wish I know how to wear one.

• Like 1

Oh, I should take photos of my hauls! I quickly put everything away though..Habit. My last makeup purchases were from Estee Lauder, Clinique, and The Balm. I purchased the mary-lou manizer, cindy lou-manizer, both at half off. From Clinique, I bought the new nude palette..So, so gorgeous. Estee Lauder was the newest mascara, double-wear concealer (the new compact), and the doublewear bb highlight. On a side note..I love EVERYTHING. Haven't found fault yet!

I bought some items from Brija Cosmetics. I got a sample of her Whitelighter eyeshadow in an Eco Emi box, and I really liked it and wanted to try more. I bought

Glittering Assemblage Cream Shadow      
Sunrise Highlighting Powder and Blush      
Sherlock Duo      
Betsy's Sorbet

I've tried some of it already. I'm not sure if I like the cream shadows consistency yet. I like the look of it though. I really like the Sunrise powder. It looks very ethereal with a pinky tone to it. The Sherlock duo is two eyeshadows (purple and silver) and a lip product. I haven't played with the lip product much yet, but I like the eyeshadows. Betsy's Sorbet is a pretty pinky peach eyeshadow.

It also came with 2 samples. One of them called Brave, an eyeshadow, is sooooo pretty. It's a shimmery green.

I'm definitely interested in trying more.

My Sephora order came in today. I couldn't resist 3x points. lol. I actually only BOUGHT 3 of these items the rest are samples. My items & thoughts:

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy & Viva La Juicy Noir .17 oz set - Juicy Couture is my favoriteeeeee <3 :) Can't go wrong with Juicy frangraces.

Benefit Sugarlicious Lip & Cheek kit - I love this even more in person than I did online. It's so freakin' cute. It included a .13oz Benetint, 0.13oz High Beam, 0.1oz Sugarbomb blush, and a .22oz Ultra Plush Sugarbomb lip gloss. This kit is going to be perfecttttt for summer. Excited to use it all.

Soap&Glory HandFood 1.69oz hand cream - This smells so fresh and feels super good on my hands. Doesn't feel greasy at all. Will definitely purchase the big bottle soon & keep this one in my purse. :)

My samplers included:

YvesSaintLauren Rebel Nudes glossy stains in no taboo, anarchist, naughty mauve

(The rest of these are frangrance samples)

Fresh Life

Acqua di Gioia (Giorgio Armani)

Luna Rossa (Prada)

l'eau for her (Narciso Rodriquez)

Follow Your Heart (Philosophy) - love this one!!

Him (Hanae Mori) 

Dior Addict (Dior)

Flora (Gucci) - love this as well!

And a peel off frangrance of Honey by Marc Jacobs. Not crazy about the smell, but this bottle is too too too cute!! 

All in all, a 57$ order :) Not too bad. I should be getting another 3-4 packages by Monday, but I won't get to post any this weekend, so look out for more hauls next week. :)

My Sephora order that came yesterday:

Naked Basics Palette

Naked Basics Eyeliner Duo Thingy

Sephora Lip Liner

Little thing of shower gel (so I could hit $50 to get free shipping)

Freebies:

Deluxe D&G Mascara sample

Buxom Foundation sample

Dior Addict perfume sample

Becca foundation sample

With a gift card, and free shipping, I ended up paying $43. (This was my first foray into buying 'big girl' cosmetics)

I also got my Ipsy box yesterday.

Still waiting on my Birchbox, and I also placed a Beauty.com order this afternoon.

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uglystick View Post

The Naked looks small and cute.

So you're a librarian for backstreet boys?

that pretty much sums me up! Professional Librarian, Semi-Professional BSB Groupie/Stalker

• Like 2

Mac haul!  The only thing I have from Mac is the Pro Longwear Concealer which I absolutely love so I finally bit the bullet and got a few products that I've heard amazing things about.  I'll take any recommendations you ladies have as well :)

eyeshadow in Shroom and Wedge

lipstick in Snob

prep + prime in Light Boost

paint pot in Painterly

I also have Ulta and Lush packages on their way to me.. as a result I'm going on a no-buy until my birthday in April :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emuhlyy View Post

Mac haul!  The only thing I have from Mac is the Pro Longwear Concealer which I absolutely love so I finally bit the bullet and got a few products that I've heard amazing things about.  I'll take any recommendations you ladies have as well :)

lipstick in Snob

paint pot in Painterly

I also have Ulta and Lush packages on their way to me.. as a result I'm going on a no-buy until my birthday in April :rolleyes:

All great buys!! I think you will be really happy with what you got...I know a lot of people on MUT are over MAC, but I still love it for what it is. I don't really buy makeup at the drugstore/target, so I go to MAC to try something new without it being a ridiculous splurge. I love the eyeshadows. I haven't bought the naked3 palette from Urban Decay so I've been getting by with some MAC pinks and nudes that I had around (expensive pink, pink venus, jest, naked lunch, malt) all of these are great products and I love using them. The mineralize skinfinish products are so pretty, and I'm always tempted by the new releases, but I have other highlighters that I like better. I do love MAC for lipsticks too...I've been wearing Plumful and Peach Blossom. Syrup is on my list to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emuhlyy View Post

lipstick in Snob

paint pot in Painterly

One of these days I'm going to try a paint pot.

A combination of Sephora, Birchbox, Nordstrom, and Amazon hauls.

(not pictured) Too Faced 20% off haul w/ Pretty Rebel palette and mascara.

Still waiting for my UD haul.

I'm seriously hauled out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa Pikulik View Post

I havent been able to find the may lou-manizer from thebalm anywhere! where did you find it????

thebalm is supposed to be having another 50% sale soon so you could try then....or I got mine from beauty.com right now they have a fab gwp - a deluxe stila gloss in beso & eye liner in peacock for free with purchases over $10!  To get it use the link below:

http://m.beauty.com/user/promo.asp?code=375D903C&aid=281294&aparam=14wk25bbSTILA&bounce=%2Fcategory%2Easp%3Fcatid%3D9730&om_u=MqbhSz&om_i=_BTBeBHB84XT1Pg

should automatically pop in your cart when add anything over $10!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsblibrarian View Post

My Sephora order that came yesterday:

Naked Basics Palette

Naked Basics Eyeliner Duo Thingy

Sephora Lip Liner

Little thing of shower gel (so I could hit $50 to get free shipping)

Freebies:

Deluxe D&G Mascara sample

Buxom Foundation sample

Dior Addict perfume sample

Becca foundation sample

With a gift card, and free shipping, I ended up paying $43. (This was my first foray into buying 'big girl' cosmetics)

I also got my Ipsy box yesterday.

Still waiting on my Birchbox, and I also placed a Beauty.com order this afternoon.

Great choices on the UD palette and liner.  I think UD makes some of the highest quality eye products you can buy.  But watch out - they are highly addictive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorfuldez View Post

I just got some of milani's new lip products:))

Nice, how do you like them?

These came today:  Zoya Monet, Lux, and Dot from the new spring collection. The top of my Monet was cracked so they are sending a new one.  The polish is gummy but I still might try to do a manicure with it because I've been looking forward to getting this polish for over a month now :)

I had a bunch of CVS coupons and extra bucks, so I bought a few things today:

2 CVS brand makeup remover wipes

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation in Porcelain Ivory

Revlon Parfumerie polish in Wintermint (so pretty!)

Maybelline MasterDuo eyeliner in Violet Lustre

Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick

Not terribly exciting, but since I'm on a low-buy and ended up paying only a few bucks out of pocket, I'm happy! I looked at the Revlon Matte Balm stains, but my CVS is only stocking a few colors, and not the ones I really want! :(

Oh, and unrelated to beauty...I got some cute things at a new thrift/antique store we have. :) Crappy picture, sorry!

And some more 75% off valentines chocolate at Walgreens. :)

@yousoldtheworld I just bought that Wintermint color yesterday and I'm wearing it RIGHT NOW, lol!  It's so beautiful!   I especially love how well distributed the large pieces of glitter are, I didn't feel like I had to dig for them or anything, they just distributed really well over my nails. 

The mint smell is strong at first, but I feel like it fades very quickly.  Still awesome though! I may have to go back and get Autumn Spice...

i picked up the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin enhancer in SX06 and im completely IN LOVE WITH IT!!

you just need a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny little bit and it gives you a flawless finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

@yousoldtheworld I just bought that Wintermint color yesterday and I'm wearing it RIGHT NOW, lol!  It's so beautiful!   I especially love how well distributed the large pieces of glitter are, I didn't feel like I had to dig for them or anything, they just distributed really well over my nails. 

The mint smell is strong at first, but I feel like it fades very quickly.  Still awesome though! I may have to go back and get Autumn Spice...

Yay, I'm glad to hear that! I'm so excited to try it! There were a few others tempting me, but I had to resist!