MizSpa CONTEST - Enter to Win Several Lancome Products (Worth over $140!) (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alyssaw

THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED
 ​
We have a winner!  Congrats to Mrs Gaeul, post #107, for winning the MizSpa contest.
 ​
Enter for a Chance to Win Several Lancome Products from MizSpa.
A value of over $140!

In our busy lives full of work, school, kids, family, friends, and more….
sometimes we just want to relax!  
 ​
What’s the one thing you do to relax after a long day?

MakeupTalk has partnered with MizSpahttp://www.mizspa.com/ to offer one lucky winner the following prizes:
 ​

Lancome Miracle Spray                                                      Lancome Makeup Palette                                                             

​
 ​

MizSpa.com is an ecommerce retail beauty shopping site. They provide hundreds of types of beauty products including skincare, cosmetics, and perfumes, of many of your favorite brands. They only deal with authentic brand names.  MizSpa.com's philosophy is 'the best spa is the one in your home'.

To enter the contest:

1. Reply to this thread letting us know how you relax after a long day.

2. Like MizSpa on Facebook.

We can't wait to read all of your entries.  This contest is open NOW! Good luck!

Contest Rules

Normally I would just get on my laptop or read a book. ;3 I stand all day so sitting is the best thing for me to do ;D

I love to drink a glass of wine while opening any beauty packages that may have arrived.

Ideally I would take a nice hot bubble bath and listen to some music. Then slip into some flannel pj's and watch some tv.

I like to read or take a long bath.. of course getting massages from the bf is also great! =)

Hi...well ,the way I relax after a long day is....by watering my plants and then experimenting with make up...I feel so good especially if I am happy with my results...I am a make up artist at last but have to learn so much that my pleasure is to learn,learn,learn...after my session I clean my face and go to bed feeling that Ive learned something new ...goodnight and have happy and creative days...

Blow bubbles. Sounds weird but its super relaxing.

after i get home from work, i love to make a drink, grab a good book and get in the tub, slowly running water and just close my eyes, relax and read. then i make another drink and curl up on the couch with the book i was reading and read 2 more chapters. 

Spend some time taking off my makeup with my clairsonic, change into comfy bed wear and snuggle with my twins!

A really hot shower and afterwards snacking on fruit and enjoying some reality television.

I love to close the bathroom door, lock it as I take a bubble bath, with my favorite relaxing songs playing on the MP3 player and have a glass of wine. I also take that time to pamper my hair and face with a mask... if it's cold outside, which comes through the windows in this old  house, I set up the ceramic (safe) space heater in the room as well.

I like to do a facial, have a cup of relaxing hot tea, and then soak in a lavender bubble bath!

Aftera long day I like to take a nice hot shower lather my self up in lotion and watch some netflix while I cuddle with my hubby :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

These are great! Don't forget to 'Like' MizSpa on Facebook to be eligible to win. Good luck!

Honestly, one of my favorite ways to relax in the evenings is cooking dinner or baking a dessert. I absolutely love to cook, so it's a huge stress relief.

After a long day, the most relaxing thing I could do is paint my nails in a quiet room. The contemplate on what I did that day when I'm removing old polish. Then the concentration it takes to apply new polish drains my mind of all my thoughts. When I'm finally done and letting my nails dry, I think about what I have to do tomorrow. Have a glass of wine, and I feel ten times better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back