For the Tweezerman Fans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When I was in Nordstrom Rack yesterday, I noticed that the limited edition Betsey Johnson Tweezerman tweezers were available ($19.95 instead of the $25 original price)...I saw skulls, Marilyn, and lips....I know there's a lot of Betsey fans here, so thought I'd share, in case anyone has a Rack near them.

(I know it might seem obscene to some to pay that much for tweezers, but I swear by them--I have a couple of sets that I rotate, since it takes a while to get them back when a pair gets sent out to take advantage of the free lifetime sharpening they offer).

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I was in Nordstrom Rack yesterday, I noticed that the limited edition Betsey Johnson Tweezerman tweezers were available ($19.95 instead of the $25 original price)...I saw skulls, Marilyn, and lips....I know there's a lot of Betsey fans here, so thought I'd share, in case anyone has a Rack near them.

(I know it might seem obscene to some to pay that much for tweezers, but I swear by them--I have a couple of sets that I rotate, since it takes a while to get them back when a pair gets sent out to take advantage of the free lifetime sharpening they offer).
I have a pair of Laura Mercier Tweezerman tweezers that I bought for around $30 over 10 years ago. So I don't think it's obscene at all.

I don't own any Tweezerman tweezers however a YT guru that I follow on Twitter tweeted that after she used them, it was like having her brows waxed, that's how clean her brows were afterward.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought it was crazy to pay that much for tweezers until I got a pair. I would never go back to cheapy ones again. Worth every penny. I have a back up pair too
thumbsup2.gif

Well, you know what they say: Tools are an investment and you need the right tool for the right job.

Back