Mineral Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am a new member to this site... I would like to briefly explain the kind of makeup i use. It is called Mineral Hygenics, and you can get it at a great price!!! 

I recently started using the makeup when my aunt told me how awesome it is. The foundation, concealer, and blemish cover-up are all SPF to protect your face from the sun. Also, all makeup including eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick, eye liner, are water resistant. I have worked out and swam with the makeup on and still had it on when finished. It is great! No need to re-apply or have to constantly be worrying about looking in the mirror to make sure it is all still there...

The prices are unbeatable! It is a family-owned business and we will work with you on your purchases and the costs. There are a lot of discounts for this month, and samples are also available! So go check it out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back