Birchbox Man: August Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So.... Unless I'm missing something, there is no thread for this and I was charged for my boyfriend's box 2 days ago. WHERE ARE THE SPOILERS, LADIES (MEN?)!?

Yes, last week I believe... I remember it was a couple of days earlier than normal though because we're... well I am... normally charged for the hubby's box like on the 15th and I want to say it was the 13th that I was charged. I just remember it being two days earlier than in the past.

I was charged yesterday.... why was I thinking it was the 20th? Anyway... 10 possible boxes? wow!

Since I use Paypal to pay for my hubby's box it looks like they first charged my account on the 15th with the transaction completed on the 17th.

Original Authorization
Date Type Status Details Amount Jul 17, 2012 Debit Card Signature (****) Purchase Completed ... -$20.00 USD Related Transactions Date Type Status Details Amount Jul 15, 2012 Authorization To BBX*BIRCHBOX INC,877-4877272,NY, Completed Details -$20.00 USD Jul 15, 2012 Temporary Hold Placed Details -$20.00 USD Jul 17, 2012 Temporary Hold Removed Details $20.00 USD Original Authorization:
Total Payment: -$20.00 USD
-$20.00 USD Merchant: BBX*BIRCHBOX INC 877-4877272 NY Purchase Date: Jul 17, 2012 Authorized Amount: -$20.00 USD Authorization Date: Jul 15, 2012 Time: 17:15:51 PDT Status: Completed Net Amount: -$20.00 USD Status: Completed

Yes, ours was charged yesterday too. Zadidoll where did you see the 10 combos at? The link just takes me to their facebook page...(is there a secret I'm missing) hha

Originally Posted by Brienicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, ours was charged yesterday too. Zadidoll where did you see the 10 combos at? The link just takes me to their facebook page...(is there a secret I'm missing) hha
LOL Yup.

If you (or hubby/boyfriend) received a box in July go into the account and click on BOX then scroll down to the link of the box for July. Change JULY to AUGUST and that will go to the August page which will 404. If the page redirects then normally it will not be a box that month, if it 404s (in BBM pages it'll have something like CMS 404) then that will most likely become a page for the box that month. In this case the pages 404 through box 10 with box 11 redirecting. NOTE: It's not 100% accurate but in the last year I've been doing sneak peeks I would say it's about 95% accurate with the inaccuracies being in that a redirect page MAY become a box that month and didn't 404. For example, the July BBW boxes originally 404ed through box 30 but near the actual release of the boxes there ended up being 31 boxes for July.

If i have a birchbox account and i sign up for birchbox man through my page will I recive points for both boxes how did you do it for yours zadidoll?? Thanks;)

Originally Posted by Dollysantana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If i have a birchbox account and i sign up for birchbox man through my page will I recive points for both boxes how did you do it for yours zadidoll?? Thanks;)
I have a men and women box on my account, the points for both boxes accumulate in the same place in my account info.

I have a men and women box on my account, the points for both boxes accumulate in the same place in my account info.
Do you receive points each month when you pay for your BB ( men's and women's) or just by reviewing products and buying items ? Thanks !

Originally Posted by tevans /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you receive points each month when you pay for your BB ( men's and women's) or just by reviewing products and buying items ?Thanks !

You only receive 10 points for the initial monthly box payment. If you get a yearly you get 110 points at payment.

Just got an email notification saying my hubby's men's box was shipped . There's a spoiler in the email . I don't want to put it here bc I don't know how to hide spoilers and I don't want to ruin it for other people. ! Looks good though !

I just received my hubby's shipping confirmation!  I looked at my account and it already showed what was shipped!  Now that's a SPOILER!!!

Looks like he's getting box 4...

1084.jpg

Back