I was wondering...?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went on vacation with my mum and sister yesterday. My boyfriend will join us on Tuesday or Wednesday, because he has an important meeting he has to go to. The thing is that I already miss him, yes after only 30 hours or something, because we always spend all of our time together. But he just told me, when I asked him in the phone, that he didn't miss me already. Which made me wonder; does women generally miss their partners faster than men? What is your experiences?

It depends on how busy you are.  Too busy, too busy to miss anyone.  I tend to cram in all the things I want to do that my husband doesn't when he is away.  He naps when I'm gone.  

I'm sure he misses you but probably not really in the mood to play who misses who most. 

I'm sorry I didn't answer 'till now :c your answer actually helped me calm down a lot, so thank you! It turned out that that was exactly why, and that he missed me later on.

My sense is that you just need a little bit more time to understand eachother and grow. Throughout the course of life there's going to be times when you'll have to be apart. Just because he doesn't miss you immediately doesn't mean he doesn't love you! I'm in a long distance relationship and I only see my boyfriend once a month. To be honest I was fine and he really wasn't! He missed me a lot, and that really touched me. I hope you learn a little bit more about yourself. 
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back