luminess PRO airbrush system

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all I am stuck between getting the kett airbrush system or the luminess pro

I am wondering if anyone has the luminess PRO and if they use kett foundation in it?

also if they know how many psi it goes up to and what size is the gun itself

I know the kett one is 30psi and the gun is .25mm but they now have a new .4mm one for thicker products

not sure if I should give luminess a bash first as it works out cheaper but heard alot of negative on it

thankyou for any help

Is this for pro use or home use?

The Kett Jett one  is $275.00 while the Luminess Pro is $299.95 but I don't know what the PSI on it is however on the HSN site they do show more info on the compressor but still no mention of the psi.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this for pro use or home use?

The Kett Jett one  is $275.00 while the Luminess Pro is $299.95 but I don't know what the PSI on it is however on the HSN site they do show more info on the compressor but still no mention of the psi.
According to their FAQ section, the Luminess Pro is set at 10 psi. And is designed to shut off after 9 mins of continuous use, and it doesn't how long to wait before you can use it again.

I have the Luminess... I love it and the gun (only for home use)..... I am interested in the Kett though... I think I will probably just end up going with the Silver Jet Itawa system and using the products I want to try in that... You don't seem as limited that way...
patches.gif

Back