What are your favorite must-have MAC products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I'm curious about what your all time favorite MAC products are! It's always so fun to see what other girls are absolutely loving and to try it out as well!

My favs?

MAC Fluidline (currently using limited edition Added Goodness)

MAC blot powder

MAC lipsticks: Lazyday (limited edition), Hue and Syrup

MAC eyeshadows: Satin Taupe and combo of Quarry + Blackberry

Please share what yours are! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

eyeshadow Scene (grey with purple undertone) Print( dark grey I line my eyes with) lipstick Viva Glam5 gloss I am obsessed with Creamsheen

Oh gosh, how can I choose just one!??? I love my brow pencils in Stud and Spiked, I love the Studio Moisture Tint in Deep Dark and I love the Studio Finish concealer. As far as eyeshadows and lippies, there's no way I can choose just one.

My constant repeat buys are the brushes (when new), Oil Cleanser, blot powder, and Brow pencil in Spiked. I like the oil cleanser bc I also use it to deep clean some of my stained brushes and it makes a huge difference. It doesn't break me out, and leaves my skin feeling soft but not overly moisturized which is a huge deal for someone who already has excessive oily skin. Also a huge fan of their MSF's, but only the smooth ones, I hate the glittery chunky stuff.

Out of the rest, I do love most of their lipsticks, lipliners, lipglosses, pigments, blushes, and gel eyeliners but I don't exclusively purchase them only from Mac. They are in general nice products that usually have great results but I don't purchase only MAC products. Ironically I'm not a big fan of their eyeshadows. They're nice and I own a few but so many drugstore products have proven far superior and there are many other brands I prefer to purchase those from, a new favorite being MUFE.

It's bold, but I love MAC's pro longwear in More to Love all over your lips then add Viva Glam Nicki lip glass. You're boyfriend/partner might not like it lol but it is one of my faves. Also, pro longwear lip glass in Lasting Achievement. I think I'm on a dark or bold lips kick apparently...but it looks nice with simple mascara, eyeliner, and some bronze so you don't look like Morticia.

1. Brushes- Love the brushes I've purchased from them with the exception of the lip brush with the silver cap

2. Espresso eye shadow

3. Lipsticks: Viva Glam I, Modesty, Girl About Town and this one pink/plum color I forgot the name of

4. Lip liners: Vino, Burgandy and Currant

5. Concealer

6. Liquid Last-- This is the best waterproof liquid eyeliner. This stuff lasts the entire day!!!

Lipstick:  Viva Glam Cyndi; Hue, Please Me!, Angel and Sin 

Plushglass in Wildly Lush and Amply Pink 

Eyeshadow:  Carbon, Tempting and All That Glitters 

Blush:  Buff and The Perfect Cheek 

I just bought the Viva Glam Nicki and I LOVE it!  I love pinks, not sure what took me so long to get this.

My Must Have's:

- Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium

- Prolong Wear Concealer in NW20 or NC20

- Fix +

- F&B Foundation in C1

- I also love the Prolong Wear Foundation.. But I was told that its being discontinued =(

- Brule is my HG, My lids but better shadow

- Subculture lip liner

- 190 foundation brush (use it for concealer)

- 130 brush (use for hi-light)

- 187 Brush (use for blush)

..This list was longer then I was intending lol

I love their eyeshadows & pigments.......I have 2 15 pro palettes that are almost full. Some of my favorite pigments are: Vintage Gold, Azreal Blue, Emerald Green & Pink Opal.

i have so many favourites of mac, im from ireland and we only have 4 mac counters in the whole of the country so its hard to get my hands on so when i do i cherish all my products lol, i have a lot of mac so its hard to choose the things i find myself reaching for the most have to be the brushes we dont have a lot of good brush ranges as the US or UK altough i know the names of the brands their just not available here. My favs are:

MSF soft and gentle

bare study paint pot

lipsticks in myth,snob,creme d'nude,st germain,angel

blacktrack fluidline

well dressed blush

eyebrow pencil in spiked

matte bronze bronzer

studio careblend powder

underage lipglass

carbon eyeshadow

vanilla pigment

Got my first paintpots, and I love them.  Bare study- a great eyeshadow base.  Antique Diamond , a smoky sparkly Green-very unique colour I think.

Also got my first MSF. Went in for Soft n Gentle, but the MUA suggested Lightscapade.  I love it, it's a  classy and subtle highlighter. The MSF's have a lot of product it seems like. It is dome shaped. I'll likely still have it when I'm 70 or 80

I would definitely have to say my MAC fix fluid foundation! This foundation helps me cover my dark spot!!

I love my Angel and Rebel lipstick. Both are beautiful colors!!

AND my gleeful blush!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

k, in no particular order.  :wub:

• MAC - Concealer
  • MAC - Eye shadow
  • MAC - Lipstick
  • MAC - Foundation
  • MAC - Eyeliner

StudioFix Powder Foundation NC 15

Lipticks in Fantasia, RiRi Heaux, and Sheer Plum

Lipglass in Get Rich Quick

Last edited by a moderator:
My must-haves are the shadows. As for tools, my must-haves are the new clear topped palettes, brush #'s 190, 205, 210, 266, and Oval 3.

Latest posts

Back