Magnesium supplements for weight loss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To attempt to summarize the effetcs of magnesium is a near impossible task, however i am on a diet and my doctor, who believes in key supplements according to the needs and seasons, stresses the use of magnesium more often than any other supplement.

It's very helpful to managing stress as it's a fuel for your brain to process it, if you take it at supper it will help you sleep, and if you take vitamin D supplements in high doses (i mean the prescription kind in monthly or weekly doses), then it helps you not feel nausea.

Doctors have also concluded that our way of life and our food only provides around 300mg per day of magnesium, and we need around 400mg, so the risk of overdose is pretty much inexistant.

I don't take it for weight, I take it for the general benefits. In addition to calcium, B complex, Flax, Omegas etc every day

I would say don't go for supplements for losing weight. As this will not give any long lasting results and these type of pills are not healthy which often has several side effects.

I would say don't go for supplements for losing weight. As this will not give any long lasting results and these type of pills are not healthy which often has several side effects.
It's magnesium, something your body requires, not some proprietor concoction.

Back