Birchbox August 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok ladies, unless I am completely missing something, it looks like no one has started an August thread.  It's already July 29th, haha!  So I thought I would begin the August thread.

Originally Posted by NutMeg19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok ladies, unless I am completely missing something, it looks like no one has started an August thread.  It's already July 29th, haha!  So I thought I would begin the August thread.
And the madness begins. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by SeptEllis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there a theme for the August box?
I think the theme this month is "We aren't even finished with July!" - looks like some people might get their July/August boxes VERY close together...

I just want to get at least five things eligible for review. Then I will redeem $20 worth of points and close my account. I have got to stop my shopping madness! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think the theme this month is "We aren't even finished with July!" - looks like some people might get their July/August boxes VERY close together...
Mine was late for me this month. It always seems to happen with the curated boxes.

Mine was late for me this month. It always seems to happen with the curated boxes.
I got mine on time, but my mother is still waiting on her box, and just got an expected delivery date of Aug 2. 
wacko.gif

ETA: This is her first month, and her email said she should get it on the 23rd...then didn't update until this weekend.  

Apparently, this happened to several new people this month.  She lives in the same state as me, so I had been telling her my approximate delivery times from when I get the email...oh well.

I think that might be August 2011.
You are correct, it is. You'll see those products when you search for august 2011 birchbox reviews.

Has anyone else seen these in the shop?

They are Birchbox "brand." Seems like something they might send?

They haven't sent these before have they?

Good morning for those who didn't get to try mannakadar and are wanting to try they are giving free samples on their face book page mannakadar cosmetics , like them and comment !!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the email for that (offering a pre-order before it went open to everyone) and I love it! (I dont change my jewelry out much except for bracelets, I love bracelets and have tons).  I didn't think they were going to send them but maybe i'll wait a month before I order.

Originally Posted by wagz379 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the email for that (offering a pre-order before it went open to everyone) and I love it! (I dont change my jewelry out much except for bracelets, I love bracelets and have tons).  I didn't think they were going to send them but maybe i'll wait a month before I order.

They never sent out the ugly big hair clips but they did put them in a 'limited edition' box.  But this bracelet is cute so I hope they do send them out. 

Originally Posted by Dollysantana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good morning for those who didn't get to try mannakadar and are wanting to try they are giving free samples on their face book page mannakadar cosmetics , like them and comment !!!
biggrin.gif
I just commented too! Thanks for the tip!

Originally Posted by Dollysantana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good morning for those who didn't get to try mannakadar and are wanting to try they are giving free samples on their face book page mannakadar cosmetics , like them and comment !!!
biggrin.gif
I did this too, really happy cuz I didn't get to try them yet...thanks!!!  
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back