Loose Button USA

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone else received a Loose Button invitation email? This one just came: Hi (bflopolska), Congratulations! You are one of the first to receive exclusive access to the Loose Button World Tour. For a limited time, Loose Button memberships will now be available in the United States.   By becoming a Loose Button member, you will be able to: Discover beauty products from your favourite high-end brands every season Get the Luxe Box delivered right to your door for free, wherever you are Receive exclusive member-only perks Please note that your spot is guaranteed until Thursday, August 2nd after which it may be given to the next person in line. We look forward to welcoming you to the Loose Button community! The Loose Button Team Hard to tell if they're only making it available for a limited time, or if this is some kind of beta testing and I will only receive it for a limited time. Regardless, I'm happy to give it a whirl!

I went to the site and left my email for notification. I cancelled Glossybox and skipped this quarters New Beauty Test Tube today so I have an open box spot. I have been watching this one for awhile.

Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone else received a Loose Button invitation email? This one just came:

Hi (bflopolska),

Congratulations!

You are one of the first to receive exclusive access to the Loose Button World Tour. For a limited time, Loose Button memberships will now be available in the United States.

By becoming a Loose Button member, you will be able to:

Discover beauty products from your favourite high-end brands every season

Get the Luxe Box delivered right to your door for free, wherever you are

Receive exclusive member-only perks

Please note that your spot is guaranteed until Thursday, August 2nd after which it may be given to the next person in line.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Loose Button community!

The Loose Button Team

Hard to tell if they're only making it available for a limited time, or if this is some kind of beta testing and I will only receive it for a limited time. Regardless, I'm happy to give it a whirl!
I'm so jealous that you got this email - I've been signed up to be notified when they start a US box for a few months now and didn't receive this. Maybe I'll go input my email again..

* Update - I requested an invite through their site and was "approved for membership" - sweet!

You should definitely put it in again. I submitted my name last night and I received an invitation today. Edited for typos. iPad autocorrect drives me nuts.

I submitted my email last night and got an invitation today. I am still thinking on it. $26/$50 is kind of high dollar for a sample box.

I was able to access the US box(es) - just signed up for the Fall and Winter... I'm excited! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Noooooooo...not another box! I need to talk myself out of this box!

I got the email too so I went and watched some reviews on youtube. The box looks really nice but I don't know if it's worth 25-26 a month. I'm wondering if the price is inflated because we're in the US. Is anyone going to try this? If so, why? (Yes I'm trying to talk myself into it;))

Originally Posted by Generalissima /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the email too so I went and watched some reviews on youtube. The box looks really nice but I don't know if it's worth 25-26 a month. I'm wondering if the price is inflated because we're in the US. Is anyone going to try this? If so, why? (Yes I'm trying to talk myself into it;))
It says seasonal...How often do you get a box tho? Is it every 2 months like Test tube?

I have emailed them 3 times about the Province field being incorrect for USA members. They blamed my browser LOLOL.

I finally made contact with someone from the company who took my debit card info in an email and said she will sign me up manually.

Do those of you who are Canadians have a good impression of Loose Button? I am kind of put off by the fact that they would blame customer browsers for an obvious error on their sign up form for the US membvers.

Hoping very much that the products are great and the web glitch isn't an indicator of quality.

There have been several start ups in the USA which are truly bad. Just got a refund from PayPal for one today. I got a tiny bag of foil packets that are given out free by the handful at dept. and other cosmetic venues. It's getting to be " Buyer Beware", which is sad.

Originally Posted by LauraBrooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have emailed them 3 times about the Province field being incorrect for USA members. They blamed my browser LOLOL.

I finally made contact with someone from the company who took my debit card info in an email and said she will sign me up manually.

Do those of you who are Canadians have a good impression of Loose Button? I am kind of put off by the fact that they would blame customer browsers for an obvious error on their sign up form for the US membvers.

Hoping very much that the products are great and the web glitch isn't an indicator of quality.

There have been several start ups in the USA which are truly bad. Just got a refund from PayPal for one today. I got a tiny bag of foil packets that are given out free by the handful at dept. and other cosmetic venues. It's getting to be " Buyer Beware", which is sad.
Seems like it may be a browser issue as it works fine for me in google chrome. 

Hemming and hawing about whether I should sign up.  Canceled Glossybox but ended up liking the box....Hmmmmm.  What to do, what to do.

Originally Posted by LauraBrooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had no issue at all.

Whoop! Had to use Firefox to subscribe.

I did one Season because I want to see if it's worth the Hype...you know "Prada" and stuff like that...gets me hyped..lol

I can't wait and after a few e-mails with them they have Fantasic CS like top notch...if I see the great value in this I will def cancel GB after this August box..

Yay to Loose Button! 
icon_lol.gif

just sub'd to loose button! heard such great reviews so i went for it!

Latest posts

Back