Mineral Makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I keep seeing these ads in mineral makeup all over the Internet, promising a stunning cover (often with images that say "dramatic" in very small print below). I have not tried yet. Is it good? Is it really different from the regular stuff?

Mineral makeup is awesome! There are millions of possible formulations so you'd have to try a few to find the one that's best for you. I've been using mineral foundation since I first tried it. I could not put the liquid one I had been using before after trying out the MMU. I am switching between MMU and bb cream since it has been so warm out.

I have been using mineral makeup up for the last 6 years and I love it.  You gotta try out the samples from diff companies which I did for the past years.  I like most of them and am using them.  One thing i like about it is that you just use a very tiny amt and it stays put when you perspire alot on your face which I do alot.  You gotta try fo find out the goodness abt it.

Yes it is good to use Mineral makeup! There are millions of possible formulations so you'd have to try a few to find the one that's best for you. Thanks....

is mineral make up any better? my face feels heavy whenever I try to apply mineral make up on my face

Latest posts

Back