CONTEST: BH Cosmetics Back to School Contest [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alyssaw

This contest is sponsored by BHCosmetics.

Congratulations to Rayanns! You are the winner!
 ​
Thank you to everyone who entered this contest, it was fun to read
about your back to school looks and tips.
 ​
As you know, we have a lot of contests on MakeupTalk, so check back often!
 ​
THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED
BH Cosmetics' Back to School Contest

Summer days are quickly winding down and school will be starting soon!
To celebrate the beginning of a new school year, MakeupTalk has partnered with BH Cosmetics to offer one lucky winner the following prizes:
  1. Pink Beauty Bag ($6.95 value)
  2. Gel Eyeliners in Burn, Cement, and Garden ($23.85 value)
  3. Liquid Eyeliner ($5.95 value)
  4. Smoky Eye Palette ($21.95 value)
  5. Lip Glosses in Copper Crush, Peace Love & Mod, and Studious ($17.85 value)

Here's How to Enter:

1. Reply to this thread letting us know what your best back to school makeup look is.
  2. What's your number one beauty tip for creating this look?
  3. Bonus points for including a picture! (This is optional)

About BH Cosmetics:

BH Cosmetics makeup palettes offer the most brilliantly pigmented colors available on the market. BH Cosmetics uses only the highest quality ingredients and they guarantee you will enjoy using their full line of products!

We are excited to see all of your entries!  This contest is open now until August 20th. Good luck!

Link to Contest Rules

My favorite back to school looks are fast, fun and very natural. To create this look, I use double duty products. A nice sheer lip/cheek stain. An eyeshadow that doubles as an eyeliner. Etc.

My back to school look is glam!

I work full time so when Im attending night classes - I have to make sure I play up all my features so I dont look tired or worn out.  So, that means a full facial wash and makeup application from square one... just like a morning routine but in the evening.
hehe.gif

Back to school for me is night school since I have a full time job, so for me the perfect back to school makeup is a look that is quick to apply but looking nothing less than fabulous! To not overdue it, but hit the necessary key areas. Some eyeliner, mascara is a must & some bronzer to give my face a natural glow. Also a nice lip gloss... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not so much like a freak. But just a little make up. Just like a natural look. But with a little more detail.

I like to go a simple nude smokey eye look with a bright lipstick! For this my nude pallets are like my best friends! Well that and concealer since I have horrible dark circles!

My favorite is a neutral eye with a pop of color in either the eyeliner or lip. For school I don't wear heavy duty full coverage foundation, I use a tinted moisturizer, (neutral Eyeshadow), some bronzer, highlight, colorful eyeliner on lower lashline with neutral lip, or vice versa a black liner with a bright eye popping lip shade.

My favorite back to school look is a brown smokey eye just because thats my normal day to day look but if its early and im in a rush i like to do a iridescent pastel look but i always always always have my black eyeliner no matter what !!!  

I like to do a little bit bit of makeup. I create a smokey eye look with a natural foundation and powder. I keep it as simple as possible so i dont have to wake up any earlier. I use Covergirl and BH cosmetics in the morning. My number one beauty tip is less is more. Let your natural beauty shine. 

My back to school look is a neutral look with a pop of color of some sort .either it be a crazy lip color or a colored eyeliner!! What I use to achieve this neutral look is my 28 netraul palette from bh cosmetics!! I love that palette its great for everyday use :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My back to school look is a natural look. Eyeshadow, eyeliner, and blush. I use light and dark browns and light pinks mostly  Sometimes I will spice it up and use bright and sparkly colors!

My favorite back to school look is neutral eye with a pop of color. And light eye liner on top and half bottom :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Something neutral looking. Yet beautiful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My best back to school makeup is the one that makes it look like you are not wearing any makeup, fast, easy and beautiful natural look.

Since i'm a teacher, my look is soft and neutral.  I love wearing your waterproof lip liner because I don't have time to keep checking if my lipstick is still on.

My favorite back to school look is a simple, fast makeup look that i can do in minutes because you don't usually have a very long time to get ready for school. But sometimes like like to add pops of color or have a colorful eye. A tip: Use your imagination and let your natural beauty shine through! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My back to school look would be something more natural, tan eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, some blush and lip-gloss. Very simple and quick. My number one beauty tip would be Do not over-do the eyeliner! You don't want to look like a racoon!

My favorite school makeup varies. During the week I like to keep it simple with a cat eye done with liquid eyeliner. But on Fridays, I like to glam it up!

My favorite back to school look is mostly natural with a little pop.  I love using a little purple eyeliner with my green eyes or a bright lip color for a little something extra thrown in.  It's enough to help me stand out in the hallways, and subtle enough as to not look too overdone.

My back to school look is a fun colored, semi-smokey eyeshadow with some contouring on my eyes and cheeks. I use face and eye primer, concealer (if needed), foundation, setting powder, bronzer for countouring, and a small amount of coral colored blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and a colored lip balm!

My best tips would be to use brushes instead of your fingers and to set your makeup! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In my picture, I used the BH cosmetics 120 palette first edition for the green colors. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back