Benefit Highbeam dupe, EXACTLY the same, maybe better?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found an amazing dupe, half the price of benefit's highlighter. It's no7 highlights illuminating lotion. It's 12.99, while benefit is $30, and it's twice the size. The color is exactly the same and applies the same!

I've been wanting to try this for awhile but I doubt I'll ever run out of the full bottle of High Beam.

images

Source

I found these swatch comparisons doing a Google search and these are from someone's blog, where there's a review and comparison. Interesting and now I'm tempted to run to my local Target this weekend and find it lol...

I came across this pretty late, but maybe someone can help: I have googled this everywhere and it's nowhere to be found. Did they discontinue this product, or change the name maybe? I'd love to try out the dupe but can't find it! 

Thanks!

Its cool! This is exactly the kind of deal I was hoping to find today and give my wallet a break. Thanks for sharing this great find and Happy New Year!

Jasmine, the thing is I can't find it anywhere! People said it was at Target and Amazon, but I'm not finding it anywhere so I wonder if it was discontinued, or renamed?

Quote: Originally Posted by chaosintoart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Jasmine, the thing is I can't find it anywhere! People said it was at Target and Amazon, but I'm not finding it anywhere so I wonder if it was discontinued, or renamed?

I'm not sure if this is what your looking for but I found this on Boots US website:

http://us.boots.com//search/illuminATOR

It's not the same as mentioned in this post, maybe it's what they replaced it with?

Oh that sucks! I hope you find it.

They used to carry it at Target but it went on clearance I think last year or the year before I can't remember exactly. The only reason I remember is I bought the last one they had on clearance at the store near me.

The Body Shop used to make a product that was sooooo close, the applicator was much easier (plastic tube NOT breakable glass with a tiny nail polish applicator) AND it was only $9 with frequent buy 1 get 1 free or buy 2 get 2 free sales. Sadly, it has been phased out, at least around here (California). Good thing I stocked up and have 4 left! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Beautyboutique.com currently carries something called Moon Glow (http://www.beautyboutique.com/cgi-bin/beauty/prod/017689/item_detail.html) that right now is the closest dupe I know of. Just do yourself a favor and order from the website; the operators tend to be aggressive in offering stuff you don't need, and sometimes call you back in a few days pretending to ask if you got your stuff as an opener for selling services that can charge you monthly up to $30.00 for "savings plans" or "identity protection." that obnoxious practice aside, you can find some decent bargains at Beauty Boutique.

I just saw at ulta that nyx makes an illuminator that looks to be a dupe so I bought it and that may work!

I just saw at ulta that nyx makes an illuminator that looks to be a dupe so I bought it and that may work!
How it the product helping you now? I am also trying to look for one but I cannot find any. There have been several recommendations from Target and Amazon but I do not think that they will satisfy me. Also, I have tried using this one already and I found it to be of great use. I just run out of stocks. 

Quote: Originally Posted by leorexbooster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How it the product helping you now? I am also trying to look for one but I cannot find any. There have been several recommendations from Target and Amazon but I do not think that they will satisfy me. Also, I have tried using this one already and I found it to be of great use. I just run out of stocks. 
Hey girl! It's more liquidy than high beam is and not as concentrated. When I put it on my brow bone it doesn't really show up, and when i put it as a highlighter on my cheeks I only noticed it in the sun and then it looked more glittery than shimmery. However I still like it and will continue to use it. 

Back