• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urban Decay Naked2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows of any websites where I can purchase the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette that offer International Postage (I live in Australia).

I'm hesitant to purchase from eBay and other certain websites for this product as in many cases the product is counterfeit.

Any help is greatly appreciated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would be leery of purchasing it on Ebay, too. Good luck and you'll love it when you get your hands on one!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would be leery of purchasing it on Ebay, too. Good luck and you'll love it when you get your hands on one!
Miss Linda, r u following me? 
inlove.gif
 LOL!

I've got both Nakeds, but I have to say I have been showing Naked 1 wayyy more love than my poor neglected Naked2....I think palettes come in and out of my routine in phases! Also loving the Sigma Paris Palette! 

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Miss Linda, r u following me? 
inlove.gif
 LOL!
Maybe..*winks* I'm horribly nosy and always check the recent discussions posts lol..guess I like to spread myself around lol.

There are so many topics/discussions/threads...it's fun and interesting to check them out. I've been in mostly the beauty section, but am starting to venture into other general or non makeup forums. Mostly been lurking in those areas, for now lol.

Originally Posted by Hannah J /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just wondering if anyone knows of any websites where I can purchase the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette that offer International Postage (I live in Australia).

I'm hesitant to purchase from eBay and other certain websites for this product as in many cases the product is counterfeit.

Any help is greatly appreciated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I believe the reason you don't find Urban Decay exported to Australia is due to Australian custom laws. It's kind of how we can't get the Sleek Acid palette imported from the UK because of FDA regulations (which are not laws) but because of it the US Customs won't let it be imported. HOWEVER, maybe you can find someone willing to buy it for you or sell one of their extras.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There are so many topics/discussions/threads...it's fun and interesting to check them out. I've been in mostly the beauty section, but am starting to venture into other general or non makeup forums. Mostly been lurking in those areas, for now lol.
Please do venture further--and post!  ...Yeah, sometimes, it might seem like other areas are less-trafficked, but how else are discussions gonna start, right?

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please do venture further--and post!  ...Yeah, sometimes, it might seem like other areas are less-trafficked, but how else are discussions gonna start, right?
Funny, I stumbled onto MuT because of BB and now, it might as well be my homepage lol. Like how my brothers are constantly checking ESPN for updates, I'm messing around on MuT! Lol, you ladies are great!

Originally Posted by Hannah J /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks! I think I will purchase from BeautyBay, I'm sick of searching haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The site has a drop down lost to choose the country you want to ship to, but I didn't take it all the way to the check out to see if it would actually ship to aussie....so good luck with it!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back