B-Day Present for my boyfriend!!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
he's turning 16 & we've been together for 4 months. 

I was thinking about giving him a wallet, earphones and a bracelet ( a guy one of course) 

What do you think about this present,,? is it good or not? please be honest.

Actually, I bought it already :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> & I'm not sure how much it was in total..but now I'm wondering if it is a good present or not..

4 months isn't really that long so I would probably choose two of the three of those things and throw in something that doesn't cost anything, such as a gorgeous picture of you to go in that wallet or a mixed cd to go with the earphones :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Good luck, sweetie!

4 months isn't really that long so I would probably choose two of the three of those things and throw in something that doesn't cost anything, such as a gorgeous picture of you to go in that wallet or a mixed cd to go with the earphones :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Good luck, sweetie!
That was why I asked cost... If you got all 3 for $20, that'd be fine. Any more than a $20 gift is too much for a 4mo relationship. I'd just give him the wallet. You can give him the the rest for Christmas.

You guys are right.. but I didn't spend all that much money. I just want to give him something that he'll like, and not look cheap.  

Is the wallet boxed? If it is, wrap it with nice paper and a bow. If not, gift bag would be good.

Originally Posted by Jacinta /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great advice and a cute idea with the picture. Maybe a picture of the two of you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love gift bags! You can reuse them.
...although most guys tend to throw gift wrap, even reusable ones like bags, straight into the trash lol.

he'll take it home with the bag anyways and if he shows his mom, his mom will take it.  That's what I do with my children's gift bags.  Someone will use it.

Anyways, its a hell of a lot easier to stick it in a bag than trying to wrap an unboxed wallet and make it look pretty.

Back