What perfume you're wearing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would like to change my fragrance each year,
Sometimes you buy one because I love the smell of her in the mall, and then after one week I can not stand the smell.
Can you share with me your favorite fragrance you've tried so far?
 This is so I will consider its recommendations in your next visit to go to the mall.

My personal favorite is Sarong by Theme Fragrance and it can be purchased online. Just google Theme Fragrance and look for Sarong. It's very summery for sure.

I just got a new one...Dior J'adore. I love Dior perfumes. I also have Miss Dior Cherie. Chanel Chance is also very pretty. I've received many compliments wearing that.

I loooove Chanel No. 5 it is my signature fragrance. I never stray from it. I dont care if people say its an old lady fragrance. I just dont care. It has a wonderful staying power and you can wear it anywhere. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
icon_lol.gif

I'm wearing Memoire Liquide Soleil Liquide that I got in my NB Test Tube and I love this smell so much! I'll be buying a full-size when my sample runs out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Today I'm wearing Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit. Loooove it. My favorite fragrances are those by Lavanila and Harvey Prince. What kind of scents do you like?

My signature scent (for now) is Thierry Mugler's ANGEL. But I'm wavering, because I also love Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb and it's not quite as polarizing.

However, what I'm wearing this SECOND? Versace YELLOW DIAMONDS.

Today, I tried out Aquolina Pink Sugar. It's definitely a sweet fragrance.

However, my favorites are Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, Vera Wang Princess, and Vera Wang Lovestruck. <3

I have been rotating through a few difference scents from Pacifica.  I really love their woods & resins line, especially the Tibetan Mountain Temple.  Since it's summer though, I'm sticking with their fruits, like the Indian Coconut Nectar.

My signature scent is ici, it is an old brand from the 90s or earlier that I fell in love with, you can pick it up at Target or Walmart for about $20.  I stray away from it sometimes, but then when I use it again one day I get 10 compliments.  Hard to beat that.

2nd - Paris Hilton perfumes

3rd - Miss Dior

I alternate between Jennifer Aniston, Michael Kors, and Philosophy's Unconditional Love - these 3 are my absolute favorites and they're all unique from each other. I like to switch it up with a good smelling sample sometimes, too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i LOVE the RIHANNA Reb'l Fleur . Men love it. and I tihnk it is perfect - so it is the best Combining
violin.gif

Burberry Weekend and D&G Light Blue for me. For everyday use, I like the Bath and Body Works' Moonlight Path. Actually, choosing the perfect frangrance for you depends on your body chemistry. It might smell good on others but not on you, or vice versa, so better choose something that fits your body chemistry. Ask a friend to come along when choosing your next perfume. 
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back