Skin Care: Tips do my best for your skin look younger

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To keep your face looking young for as much as possible, you need to properly cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize the skin and, while never leaving the house without sunscreen at least SPF 30. I have called this process "the basic skin care diet 4 - step", which I take in this article.

But before we go there, and how it cares for your skin is completely dependent on the type of skin you have: oily, normal / combination, dry, sensitive or damaged one.
Simple is the key here. You need to find a good cleanser that your skin responds well for, and stick with it: You can find a good cleanser in a pharmacy. There is no need to spend $ 40 for fancy wash. Avoid bar soaps as they tend to dry out the skin. According to Rona Berg, in her book, "Beauty", which the executive branch and cosmetics French once said to her, "You should be just touching the soap ever your skin from the neck down." I agree. Choose a creamy cleanser if you have dry skin cleanser or clear if you have oily skin.

Be careful not to cleanse too often, you risk over-cleaning your skin, you see signs overcleansing your skin. You really only need to wash your face at night to remove makeup and sunscreen, which can clog pores. If you have dry skin, and to consider such as cold cream and a pond, and that the use of French. Simply apply the cream, then wipe off, no water required (if you have hard water, it can be tough especially on the skin). Most women prefer the water method: Use warm water to loosen dirt and clogged pores. Use a dime-sized bit of cleanser, then rinse with cold water or lukewarm. I personally swear by Mia Clarisonic, as everyone does to a large extent I know who has one.

Make sure to remove eye makeup with appropriate makeup remover. Sensitive area around the eye so it does not pull or rub too hard.

In the morning, and a splash of lukewarm water is all you need (and found it's great for removing excess oils from your humidifier at night). Did not wash your face with hot water or cold (both can cause broken capillaries).

I like to stick to a basic and gentle cleanser.. My skin seems to really appreciate the switch and I also try not to use really foamy cleansers anymore. Lukewarm water is a definite must...but I do a splash of cool water when I'm done rinsing. Serum, appropriate moisturizers for am/pm/time of year and eye cream, then I'm done. Still on the fence about toner; have been test trialing one, but don't see a difference yet. Then the usual, diet, exercise, yada yada..

Back