Lisa N

What companies have you gotten samples from?

Mailman just came. icon_cheesygrin.gif

Per-fekt - brow perfection gel in caramel.29ml tube,  lash perfection gel in flash.29ml tube, skin perfection gel in luminous and radiant card dots? .6ml each,lip perfection gel in melrose card dot.05ml, matte perfection gel in tan foil1.5ml. also included a 25% off code. 

Juice beauty-2-oil free moisturizer foil 2ml 2-blemish clearing serum foil 2ml

Nia24 Packet set of their introductory kit - gentle cleansing cream, physical cleansing scrub, skin strengthening complex, sun damage protection(no listed weights). also has a number to call to order a *complimentary* introductory kit. I'll be checking into that momentarily.

I got the same response from Whish. I really do want to try their products- I was honestly bummed when I didn't get them in my Birchbox. I'll just try again in a few weeks without mentioning Birchbox.

What is the sample program from Birchbox while I'm here? I keep hearing about this but have no clue what it is.

(I've been a subscriber for three months and was out of town all of July which seems to be when the other one was).

I got the same response from Whish. I really do want to try their products- I was honestly bummed when I didn't get them in my Birchbox. I'll just try again in a few weeks without mentioning Birchbox. What is the sample program from Birchbox while I'm here? I keep hearing about this but have no clue what it is. (I've been a subscriber for three months and was out of town all of July which seems to be when the other one was).
Last month they offered 4 different sample duos of the July products. They were $10 to buy them, or free with any order. I believe they sold out in less than 2 days.

Originally Posted by JamieO View Post

For those of you who contacted Juice, how did you contact them? I went to their website and checked out the contact info, and I emailed [email protected] This is the response is got:

Thank you for contacting Juice Beauty. I will be out of the office Friday August 10th and returning Monday August 20th. For customer service or for any urgent matters, please call 415.457.4600 x 244. 

Thank you!

-Rosalind Hopper

you can email [email protected]  She's very nice!

I received my Caldrea hand soap samples in the mail today!

Top: Basil Blue Sage, Palmarosa Wild Mint, Lavender Pine

Bottom: Mandarin Vetiver, Ginger Pomelo, Sea Salt Neroli

Originally Posted by kisha90 View Post

I got mine today too! But I got a bunch of dish soap samples, not hand soap.

I received the same assortment of hand soaps in the mail today from Caldrea. 

I also got a few things from Perfekt- caramel brow, lip tint, lash enhancer, and a face product in "radiant". 

I was most impressed with my samples from Dr. Ci Labo.  They sent me tons of packets.  I'm anxious to try their line, because I've never used any of it.  The sampler kit includes: aqua collagen-gel enrich-Lift Ex (4 packets), Super cleansing Ex (2 packets), Super washing foam (x2), and 4 packets of the Collagen-Gel super moisture!  Very nice.

I e-mailed Josie Maran, but they told me that they didn't have any samples right now and hope to get some in the future. I was also told to try to get some from Sephora.

Then I tried Jouer, got a fast response, and was offered the same samples as everyone else that contacted them: Luminizing Moisture Tint (pick your shade), 2 mini Moisturizing Lip Glosses (Wind, Tender, Mirage, Peony, Mimosa, or Glisten - I got Mimosa and Tender) and Essential Lip Enhancer! I just got an e-mail saying she's sending mine out this week. Can't wait!

Originally Posted by kisha90 View Post

Ooooh I got these today as well. I gave the sea salt and lavender ones away because I don't care for either scent but i am going to try all of these in the next few days. I really want to try the mandarin and also the ginger ones.

Originally Posted by Lisa N View Post

I received the e-mail as well.  I'm wondering now since they said they would send me samples a week ago if they still will.  I think they said it would take 7 to 10 days to send them.  I'm not paying $4 for .5oz.  I also e-mailed perfekt last week and received a response almost immediately.  Still waiting to hear from Whish., and Gloss Moderne.  I'm going to contact Sabon, I just ordered their foot cream from BB, but it'll be nice to have a travel size.

I'm wondering the same thing... they told me they would send them, but haven't received them, so we'll see if I ever get anything.  I'm also not wanting to pay the $4.  I'm interested to try their scrubs, but I don't want to pay $4 without being able to choose which one I'll receive.

Originally Posted by zorabell View Post

I got my samples from Whish today, it came in such a big box I honestly thought they sent more than two samples.

So bummed! this is the one product I really really wanted to try!

Originally Posted by Hellocat4 View Post

I received the same assortment of hand soaps in the mail today from Caldrea. 

I also got a few things from Perfekt- caramel brow, lip tint, lash enhancer, and a face product in "radiant". 

I was most impressed with my samples from Dr. Ci Labo.  They sent me tons of packets.  I'm anxious to try their line, because I've never used any of it.  The sampler kit includes: aqua collagen-gel enrich-Lift Ex (4 packets), Super cleansing Ex (2 packets), Super washing foam (x2), and 4 packets of the Collagen-Gel super moisture!  Very nice.

I got the same stuff from Dr. Ci Labo- looks fancy. and there is a coupon for like $10 off an order of $100 or more. (not that i would order $100 worth of stuff! ) 

I also got a sample from SnowBerry from a facebook promo a while back- a 3ml sample of sunscreen and actually 2 pretty darn nice samples from Evologie ( can't even remember why I'm getting this- possibly a freebie from a while back- 5ml tube of their intensive blemish serum and 5ml tube of their stay clear cream. email address listed on the card is : [email protected]

I got the samples from Supergoop! that they were giving away on Facebook.

2 packets of CIty Sunscreen Serum.

: )

Originally Posted by astokes View Post

hey did you get a confirmation email for that? i didn't get anything after i filled out the form...

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by astokes View Post

hey did you get a confirmation email for that? i didn't get anything after i filled out the form...

I can't recall getting an email and a quick search through my inbox/trash yields no results.

I hope you get them though! : )

I emailed per-fekt on Friday and I didn't hear anything back, I expected they'd reply after the weekend. Then yesterday I got a package from them. I'm in PA and they're in CA so they had to have mailed it Friday. So if you don't get a reply, it doesn't mean they're not sending anything.

Originally Posted by plutorayz View Post

I got that as well last week, however give it some time and someone (whether its Rosalind or not) will get back to you. :D

Thank you!! :)

I did get samples from Super Goop a few weeks back, Jouer and Manna Kadar.

Just requested from other companies...Will keep you guys posted.

What kind of samples are you guys getting from Sabon?  I requested a sample of their scrub and they said they didn't have any. :(

Yay! I asked shea terra about a sample of their black hips black soap and they replied that they currently had editors picks sample boxes for 5.oo (normally 10.00) I was so excited! these boxes have 3 to 5 deluxe samples for 5 bucks! I ordered 3 boxes! although the shipping was a bit steep (almost 8 bucks) i figured since I am getting the boxes for half price its still cheaper.

http://beautysage.com/products/editors-sample-box

Oh I just realized it wasnt actually shea terra I had contacted but beautysage who carries shea products! I thought something looked funny! oh well they carry alot of products I have seen in birchbox so hopefully I will get some products I love!