Cravebox - Summer Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Just received an email from Cravebox - the drawing for the Summer Beauty limited edition box is now open, yay! The drawing is open until August 19th (it is not first come-first served) and will cost $11.

www.cravebox.com

Yay! I love Cravebox - can't wait to see what they've put together for this one!

I look forward to seeing what you guys get (those of you who get picked.) I looked up some of their other boxes, regular and limited edition, on youtube. I am going to pass on this, because the brands didn't really appeal to me. But I hope everyone who gets one likes what they get. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Signed up! I hope they send some soaps or body scrubs because I'm running low on those. That way I'll end up saving some money by not having to buy them separately. That's pretty much the only reason I signed up for the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wooo!! I signed up. Seems like its going to be shaving cream, shampoos and such for this one by the questions.
Yeah that's what I'm guessing as well, which is great because I do like to try those kinds of items! I've been waiting for this drawing to open up since I subbed April - super excited! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just signed up.  I am really interested in the upcoming coffee box 
heart.gif

Originally Posted by VegasLover75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just signed up.  I am really interested in the upcoming coffee box 
heart.gif
Really! I would be all over that one! Im addicted to coffee so bad! So bad I began working at a coffee company! lol! That would be perfect for me!

I just signed up.  I am really interested in the upcoming coffee box :heart:
I was so excited to sign up for Summer Beauty that I didn't even see they added new LE boxes! Thanks for pointing the coffee box out - I'm interested in it as well!

I signed up too!  I also did not see there were new LE boxes.   Going to check out now. Still waiting for my Dog Lovers box.  Supposed to be here by 8/21!  Hopefully my BB will be here before then!  

When you go to sign up for the drawing, it shows this picture. Is this just an example of a cravebox, or is this the summer beauty one? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It is an example of a Cravebox but if it is the Summer box, I would like to see more beauty products, e.g., sunscreen, tinted moisturizer, long-wearing foundation, or waterproof eyeshadow.  But it is all in the surprise factor; the Craveboxes are always fun. 

Latest posts

Back