Who Does Your Hair? What Salon Do You Go To?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm trying to build a list of salons across the country and what better way than to ask the beauty obsessed! I went to the same stylist from 3-24 and wonder if others have the same loyalty or find their hair guru later in life. Please share with me your favorite salon/ stylist, I'd love to know!

Thanks, 

Bekka

After a couple of bad cuts, I learned to cut my own hair. I do get someone to make sure the back is even.

When I have had good stylists, I find that they don't stay long in the salon I first met them at.

I'm not sure if you have a planet hair in your town, but I love it! All there stylist are great and their prices are pretty good:)

I had been going to the same person since I was about 10 until last year when my bestie opened a home base salon and he does my hair exclusively now. He is wonderful! I thought he was great even when we weren't close, so this is not just a friend talking :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I usually tell him he can do whatever he wants because he knows what I like and what colors/styles look nice on me. Plus I know he will fix it for me if I really hate it, and I can be honest with him. I don't know if this is against the rules, but here is his salon facebook page :

https://www.facebook.com/salonlotus

We moved a lot over the past few yrs, therefore I've been forced to change salons. Once I find anyone whose able to do my hair (it takes a highly skilled colorist), I stick with it. I currently go to shapes salon in den., and have been going there for a yr. I like it because the owner is always there, and she's able to assist others who do my hair if she isn't avail.

My mom. She went to beauty school but dropped out towards the very end because she had my sister. I've gone to licensed stylists and all but after awhile they start getting sloppy. My mom super "anal" so every thing is perfect and even and FREE! lol

I usually get my boyfriend to cut it! He is a carpenter but trained for Vidal Sasson years ago. He cut my hair on our first date and I was terrified! Good job he did a good job or he might have not had a second date! I decided to treat myself to a proper salon experience and couldn't resist going to Headmasters in Brighton http://www.headmasters.com after reading a few months ago that Grace Timothy (acting beauty director in Glamour magazine) had felt 'polished 'after a blow dry by Ollie Blackaby from the Headmasters in Brighton where I live. I was not disappointed and felt like a total movie star when I came out. Well worth it.

I was going to get it cut for cheap at a Vidal Sassoon, from an apprentice (the son of a woman I worked with one day at my "job") but the he hasn't gotten back to me.

I typically go to Downtown Scottsdale Hair and Nails though I haven't been in a couple of years. Last time I went to a different salon in the same area because I couldn't get a hold of them, but I really didn't like the cut, despite the low price. (I should have walked out when I saw that all the clients were in their 80's/90's getting perms) It wasn't the worst, it just was similar to what you'd expect from a Great Clips type place.

Latest posts

Back