New Urban Decay for 2012?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We've just seen the beautiful Smoked Palette, as well as the much-hyped UD liquid foundation; I stumbled upon this site created by a UD designer.  Looks like new Feminine, Fun, and Dangerous palettes are under way, as well as some eyeliner sets.  What do you think? Are these in the works or just ideas? 

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We've just seen the beautiful Smoked Palette, as well as the much-hyped UD liquid foundation; I stumbled upon this site created by a UD designer.  Looks like new Feminine, Fun, and Dangerous palettes are under way, as well as some eyeliner sets.  What do you think? Are these in the works or just ideas? 

Oh. My.

The amount I lust for these is simply unholy. BEAUTIFUL! I want one (well, 2) of everything I see here.

Originally Posted by DBGenevieve /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh. My.

The amount I lust for these is simply unholy. BEAUTIFUL! I want one (well, 2) of everything I see here.
Seriously. The Ocho Loco set is amazing!  And surprisingly, I can do without the Feminine.  The Fun palette has TWO purples!

The Vice Palette looks nice!

The eyeliner set in Ocho Loco looks nice and all, but I have half of those shades. Seems like the exclusives in that is Mushroom, LSD, Psychedelic Sister & Hustle. LSD looks amazing! Like a blackened green maybe? From the smoked set, I would only like the exclusives as well, Mainline & Empire (which was previously released as a duo liner). I wish they would make a set with a majority of new colors!

& I think it's possible that they might be in the works since the other day, UD asked if anyone wanted a BYOP with more or less than 6 slots for shades & it seems very possible they may release them for the holidays/winter since they have not really had much palettes out this year besides the smoked palette.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw this on the UD FB wall today..posted by another fan, I think it's called the Vice Palette

When I first glanced at this photo I got excited, but after a closer look, I think I have very similar shades to everything in this palette.  That said, I want the Ocho Loco liner set very much.  And maybe one of the other palettes.  Or two.  Or three.  Blast.

Originally Posted by Bethesda1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I first glanced at this photo I got excited, but after a closer look, I think I have very similar shades to everything in this palette.  That said, I want the Ocho Loco liner set very much.  And maybe one of the other palettes.  Or two.  Or three.  Blast.

I agree... to me the packaging looks like NYX and the colors look like a combo of BoS4 and Smoked palettes. I'm holding out for Ocho Loco and BoS5!

These look great, but after all of my collecting I can't say these feel "new" to me. That Vice palette might make its way into my collection. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, and I do not like the zippered cases. :/

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These look great, but after all of my collecting I can't say these feel "new" to me. That Vice palette might make its way into my collection. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, and I do not like the zippered cases. :/
I'm with you on the zipper cases! What if the zipper breaks? or gets jammed? lol.

Don't like the zippered cases either..prefer flip tops, the usual methods.. but the Ocho Loco looks good!

OOOOOH, good find OP. Unfortunately pencil liners are not my fave so the Ocho Loco does not tempt me much. New palettes always excite me but geez, the feminine palette has the exact same color scheme as the old one, what's the point? Same with the Vice palette - - 15th Anniversary much? Guess there is only so much you can do before you start repeating yourself.

The new "dangerous" palette looks right up my alley though. The colors look a tad more wearable than the last version.

Looks like the Vice palette is real and a new NAKED Basics with 6 all matte shades is coming out too. Seems like the NAKED Basics is all the matte shades from both NAKED 1 & 2, but who knows? Found these on instagram from sprkle_makeup59.

Thoughts?

Here's a closer look. I wish I can see the names! This is from Eric Jimenez's instagram!

The Basics palettes would be a perfect gift for my mom, who has absolutely no eyeshadow at all.  It's such a cute little thing and won't overwhelm her with choices.  I'm excited for all these new releases!

The Basics palettes would be a perfect gift for my mom, who has absolutely no eyeshadow at all.  It's such a cute little thing and won't overwhelm her with choices.  I'm excited for all these new releases!
I'm excited, but I can't say my wallet is. lol.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing!! My mom only wears mattes, I am definitely buying it for her. 

Seriously. The Ocho Loco set is amazing!  And surprisingly, I can do without the Feminine.  The Fun palette has TWO purples!
I'm all about the purples at heart! WANT.

Latest posts

Back