Goodebox - August

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too 
blink.gif

Has there been any word on shipping or if delayed? Aren't they adding something extra or special due to the. Mix up last month?

This is my first month with Goodebox and already it's not looking very good...lol. I got charged. Anyone else get charged?

Originally Posted by alphaloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my first month with Goodebox and already it's not looking very good...lol. I got charged. Anyone else get charged?
Please don't let this delay in shipping give you a bad taste about this service. I'm sure they will let us know what is going on....this is the BEST service I have ever had in every way! I've been subbed since the beginning and they have NEVER let me down!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please don't let this delay in shipping give you a bad taste about this service. I'm sure they will let us know what is going on....this is the BEST service I have ever had in every way! I've been subbed since the beginning and they have NEVER let me down!
Agree. This is the first month that I've haven't heard anything about the delay. Goodebox is usually so prompt and communicative.

The website says they ship between the 20th and 25th of the month, so we'll see what happens in the next few days. They posted on FB that they would ship this month between the 18th and the 20th....so I've put in an email to CS to see if they can give me any info on the shipping status. 

I finally got my tracking number. Even though it took awhile, I don't really mind. Shipping only takes about 3 days to get to where I am.

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I finally got my tracking number. Even though it took awhile, I don't really mind. Shipping only takes about 3 days to get to where I am.
Whew, I'm glad!! 
rocknroll2.gif

me too! Though I wonder what happened... I so would have loved to receive my Goodebox this week, I will be patient. I will just have to let my Jouer samples that came today tied me over till next week.

OK so I got tracking too...but it's for an account that I cancelled earlier in the month lol. I had purchased a second account but I ended up having to cancel it shortly after purchasing. They refunded me...and now I have a tracking number for the account I cancelled but not the account I wanted to keep yet...hmmmm! We'll see what happens!

Hi Sarah - My apologies for the delay.  We installed a new shipping system and were also doing some back end admin work which has backed us up a little.  Goodeboxes are on their way!  You'll notice member dues coming out a bit later than usual and boxes shipping now between the 20-25th, so you will be billed and the box will ship in the same month.  Helps cut down on confusion, makes accounting a little easier and the like.  We hope you love it!

Cheers,
The Goodebox Team

Dang - I liked that the box usually arrived earlier in the month. At one point, I used to receive one box every week of the month! Then, I cancelled the one that came earliest (Conscious Box), and now this one is moved to the end... the wait just GETS to me. Even though, technically, it would be a month between boxes anyway... I would rather boxes came earlier in the month than later.

--P

I don't think these actually shipped. They just sent out a tracking number but they've yet to actually get to the PO! Ugh!

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think these actually shipped. They just sent out a tracking number but they've yet to actually get to the PO! Ugh!
Dispatched to Sort Facility
August 25, 2012, 6:38 pm
WEST LINN, OR 97068 
Expected Delivery By:

August 28, 2012 

Expected Delivery is Tuesday for mine

Back