Wet mineral foundation and concealer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was wondering if you guys could help me out? I wanna start wearing my Avon mineral foundation wet but there's not enough. Coverage to cover my acne scars left behind from my cystic acne so I was wondering if I could use my hard candy glamouflauge concealer with the wet foundation Woe it look Cakey? Or would the concealer smear when I put and buff. The wet foundation on Is there a method? Thank you!

I'm not sure what you are calling 'wet'.  Are you planning to use a damp brush to apply your mmu?  Are you planning on putting water in it to make a paste?  Are you going to mix it into moisturizer to make a tinted moisturizer?  Are you going to apply concealer all over your entire face then apply foundation? 

The last time I tried Avon MMU, I found it very powdery and left my face ashy.  I'm not a big fan.

Are you hoping to increase coverage by wearing it wet?  I think it would be a trial and error kinda thing.  You should be able to use concealer with wet foundation.  If you don't have enough, you should try applying foundation first then concealer over top on the areas where there are blemishes, that way, won't be cakey.

Yea ima have to try different ways :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well the main reason why I wanted to apply it wet is because rigt now my. Skin I'd dry and prig from my acne medication and since I'm starting college in a week I don't want my makeup to look peely:p

Hello everyone, I was wondering if you guys could help me out? I wanna start wearing my Avon mineral foundation wet but there's not enough. Coverage to cover my acne scars left behind from my cystic acne so I was wondering if I could use my hard candy glamouflauge concealer with the wet foundation Woe it look Cakey? Or would the concealer smear when I put and buff. The wet foundation on Is there a method? Thank you!
I used to have terrible skin until I switched to mineral makeup. The first couple of years I would mix the mineral foundation with a simple moisturizer, like Olay. Then use like regular foundation with a dusting of mineral veil to set it. Now my skin is so amazing I just do a light dusting of mineral makeup foundation and I'm good to go for the day. I order in bulk from sweetfaceminerals on eBay. It's very inexpensive compared to any other brand and works better than anything else I've ever tried. My current routine is wash with sensitive skin dove beauty bar, Argan oil in the eye area, a quality moisturizer (best you can buy) over the entire face including the eye and neck. Then a light dusting of mineral foundation. I try to stick with organic and natural moisturizers like juice organics, juice beauty, 40 carrots, or say yes to blueberries. You may be able to skip using the wet mineral concealer and foundation. I would recommend that if you are happy with the results of powder only, it really does look better and more natural that way. Clarsonic helps too! My daughter uses that & ulta has a store brand face cleaner like the clarsonic for only $25!

Wet MMU isnt going to help dry skin. The water will evaporate and it'll dry your skin even more. You can make add MMU to your moisturizer to make a tinted moisturizer. It may help your dry skin, exfoliating will also help dry skin as well as some jojoba oil or sweet almond oil applied at night before bed. Wet MMU only increases the coverage. You can spritz your face with water after you apply foundation, it'll make it look less powdery.

Latest posts

Back