male looking for makeup help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
needed help with a makeover never had one done and was not sure where the best place for a male to go

Just to be certain, are you looking for a makeover that will help you look more feminine or more masculine?

I'm from south western ontario canada - I know there are good places around here and Toronto

If you're looking for a makeup makeover from mainstream places, MAC is great for makeup help. For help with clothes, wigs, etc., look for places that specialize in making over crossdressers, but this is not a particularly good place to find help with that. Send me a private message, I can suggest another forum where you'll likely find a lot more help with finding a place that specializes in crossdresser makeovers.

But you can get a lot of help with specific makeup and hair questions here, that's for sure. This is a friendly place, lots of helpful members here.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Carol

I agree with Carol; main stream MU stores such as MAC, Merle Norman, Sephora, etc are usually very good for makeup advice.  Some wig shops are really good too; I've had lots of luck with them.  I also second Carol's recommendation for seeking out stores that specifically focus on transformation services.  Good luck and enjoy yourself!

Hugs,

Jen

Latest posts

Back