Any military S/Os?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls! I'm Margaret, I'm 19 and in college in New England. My boyfriend is in the Air Force, and I was wondering if there were any other military S/Os on this website :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Not now, but I was an Air Force wife for 13 years....Misawa, Spangdahlem, Hill.

@calexxia, that's awesome! How did you like being stationed overseas?

@morre22, where are you stationed?

Being overseas wasn't bad, but I do feel like I entirely missed the decade of the Nineties. LOL.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Being overseas wasn't bad, but I do feel like I entirely missed the decade of the Nineties. LOL.
Haha that would be interesting! I don't think you missed too much :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wiesbaden, but once we get there they may move us to another base :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's awesome though that you get to go to Germany! It would be so cool to live there. How long has he been in?

Originally Posted by margaretfogs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's awesome though that you get to go to Germany! It would be so cool to live there. How long has he been in?
He has been in for over 3 years now.

Back