Dare to Be: Mod! (08/21/2012 - 09/04/2012)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ever looked back on the 60s and fawned over Twiggy? Do you have a mod style you want to show to the world? Here's your chance!
The rules:
  1. All entries must be your own original work.
  2. Entries inspired by another person please give credit where credit is due otherwise entry maybe disqualified.
  3. Photoshopping is not allowed with the exception of cropping and/or resizing.
  4. Limit one entry per person HOWEVER you may post more than one photo but only one may be voted on.

Entry deadline for this Dare to Be challenge is 09/04/2012 at 8:59 PM Pacific (09/04/2012 11:59 PM Eastern).

The Prize:
Picking the challenge theme for the next Dare to Be as well as a mini-article based on an interview with the winner.

Hi guys,

This is the mod look I came up with. The first photo (top) will be my entry for the competition :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you guys like it!

Oh this is fun :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Looovvveeed  the entry Amarah posted. It's wonderful!   Decided to give it a whirl.

geez i just had to do this one before i got my eyebrows done huh    lmso...  oh well i hope more will enter! It was a good one and thank you so much Pancua for taking initiative and posting the new challenges. I know Katana must be busy with the baby!!!!    Best of luck!  

Originally Posted by GreenIcyEnvy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh this is fun :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Looovvveeed  the entry Amarah posted. It's wonderful!   Decided to give it a whirl.

geez i just had to do this one before i got my eyebrows done huh    lmso...  oh well i hope more will enter! It was a good one and thank you so much Pancua for taking initiative and posting the new challenges. I know Katana must be busy with the baby!!!!    Best of luck!  
Oh nice! Love the second pic!! Thanks for entering and thanks!! I'm having fun with it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Beautiful looks ladies!!
claps.gif

Thank you!    Others should enter soon ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> nudge nudge lol.

on another note, anyone else enter the BH back to school challenge?

We have two lovely ladies entered into the DTB Mod challenge! This will close this evening so if you wanted to participate, now is the time! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back