tgooberbutt

L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Got my mascaras today.  I like how sometimes they send you a product that is the one you stated you used to get IN the study, then wrap it in tape like you won't recognize the bottle shape :P

• Like 5

I got into a hair study! Now I wish I'd done the cosmetics survey first, though, because I like cosmetics more than hair products and would have rather gotten into that haha. But I'm still super excited!! I've been a member for over a year and this will be my second ever home study.

• Like 1

I got a phone call from Loreal about the hair informational skype study. I had already accepted the foundation study but she thought that I would be able to do both. I kind of thought that was weird, but ok. She's going to double check and call me back on Monday.

I got my comp for the mascara study(can't remember the number off the top of my head, but it had 2 mascaras.) today!!:)

10557197_10151971069732255_3958930100777

• Like 1

I got my comp for the mascara study(can't remember the number off the top of my head, but it had 2 mascaras.) today!! :)

I'm not one to complain about comps, (I get pretty excited about anything) but I got one of those for that long survey we all took a while back. I hope they don't send another one for the mascara study I just got into.

And cute nails!

Edited by LillyT
  • Like 1

I got my comp for the mascara study(can't remember the number off the top of my head, but it had 2 mascaras.) today!! :)

Nice comp!  I have been lemming after one of those balm crayon things!  Let us know how it is!  Looks like a great color!

• Like 1

i got the exact same comp!

• Like 1

Aw man, I love being in a study but I still get all jazzed up when someone says a new study is up. Then I remember I can't take any for over a month unless they are pre-qualification or informational. Sadness.

• Like 1

DQ'd on the skin care pre-qual. I'm surprised I even had a survey considering my 5-mascara study ended a couple weeks ago. I was expecting the post-study survey drought again from what other panelists have experienced.

I just Dqed on something that I assume wants males. I wonder what kind of compensations men get. I should have my husband sign up.

I got into a hair study for a blow dry product if some sort. I'm excited.

I just Dqed on something that I assume wants males. I wonder what kind of compensations men get. I should have my husband sign up.

Ha ha, me too.  DQ'd on gender.  I was like, Huh?  I've never DQ'd that fast before.

• Like 1

My hubby is in a sunscreen study right now, I'm itching to see what he gets for compensation. I'll share as soon as he gets it.

• Like 1

My hubby is in a sunscreen study right now, I'm itching to see what he gets for compensation. I'll share as soon as he gets it.

My BF has tested sunscreen for them. He got a Kiehl's men's moisturizer and a loreal mens eye roller ball thing. That was probably 6 months ago though!

I think this hair test product doesn't like me...my face feels insanely oily and seems to be getting those little whiteheads type breakouts. Le sigh...

i broke out around my hairline on the back of my neck! i used dr bronners castille pepermint soap on it when i took a shower and it cleared up in a few days. also i noticed my scalp is kinda tingly too. i wonder whats in this! 

i broke out around my hairline on the back of my neck! i used dr bronners castille pepermint soap on it when i took a shower and it cleared up in a few days. also i noticed my scalp is kinda tingly too. i wonder whats in this!

No idea but that is strange, huh? I am ready to be done with this set...It does smell great though...

For the mascara study that ended on Sunday (well, that's the survey day), what do you think the yellow tube was? The Maybelline colossal? I haven't used that one in forever.. The other tube had to be They're real..

I would love a sunscreen study! I'm obsessed with sunscreen!

You're kind of scaring me since I have a hair study coming up. What kind of products were in your hair study? Mine is supposedly going to be a blow dry cream....

No idea but that is strange, huh? I am ready to be done with this set...It does smell great though...

it does smell fab! i am kinda over it too. although one benefit i did notice is that my color is lasting a lot longer than usual. by now i usually have about a half inch of growth and i barely have anything! so that is a plus

it does smell fab! i am kinda over it too. although one benefit i did notice is that my color is lasting a lot longer than usual. by now i usually have about a half inch of growth and i barely have anything! so that is a plus

Does that mean it's SLOWING your growth? I would consider that a bad thing....