tgooberbutt

L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Does anyone have a copy of the instructions for the brow mascara trial? I lost mine  :(

Just email them. They usually send it the same day.

Edited by pearldrop

If anyone receives compensation for their five informational surveys, can you please post it? I'm hoping I'm getting something soon and curious to see what others get (and when).

I don't really feel like contacting Loreal to make sure... But I'm 99% sure I've done 5.

If anyone receives compensation for their five informational surveys, can you please post it? I'm hoping I'm getting something soon and curious to see what others get (and when).

I don't really feel like contacting Loreal to make sure... But I'm 99% sure I've done 5.

I forgot to post my comp that I got last week for completing 5 informational surveys.

I got:

3605970010294_6.8OZ_NUTRIX_ROYAL_BODY_LO

And also a Maybelline eyeshadow palette (Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow in Legendary Lilac

Legendary-Lilac_pack-shot.png

Edited by KeepOnSingin
  • Like 3

Also was a part of it but didn't finish it till this week. I think it's the most enjoyable I've done so far!

Got the email to confirm today. Can't wait to see what we get!

Got my comp for the online lipstick study. I am very happy! It's almost $70 worth of product!

post-99936-0-85271100-1444094479_thumb.jpeg

Kiehl's Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub

Lancôme Le Crayon Khol in black coffee

Maybelline The Nudes palette

Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara in black pearl. (I'm pretty sure I tested this mascara in another study).

This makes up for that really REALLY long dry spell of no surveys I had in the beginning of the year.

• Like 2

So, I'm curious - do you think that L'Oreal is more apt to choose participants based on their past surveys? I say this because in the last 5 months, I have gotten into 1-2 surveys per month, literally. I'm wondering if it is just dumb luck, or is there something to it?

So, I'm curious - do you think that L'Oreal is more apt to choose participants based on their past surveys? I say this because in the last 5 months, I have gotten into 1-2 surveys per month, literally. I'm wondering if it is just dumb luck, or is there something to it?

I've been curious about this too. I've bern getting into a lot of surveys also, not complaining! Was anyone else in the three week shampoo, conditioner and salt spray trial? What did you think? I lked the second set better than the first which was obviously the bumble and bumble salt line. Curious about anyone else's thoughts. And I'm psyched for the comp for a three week trial.

I forgot to post my comp that I got last week for completing 5 informational surveys.

I got:

3605970010294_6.8OZ_NUTRIX_ROYAL_BODY_LO

And also a Maybelline eyeshadow palette (Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow in Legendary Lilac

: Legendary-Lilac_pack-shot.png

No comp still for me. I emailed Loreal but no response :(

So I have been on the panel for 4 months now. Filled out probably over 25 preqalification questionnairs, but never got in. I'm starting to wonder, am I doing something wrong? How is it possible that I dont qualify for ANY survey? I am always 100% honest with my answers. Is that the problem? I am 31 and white, with curly hair. Is that the most "unwanted" trailer?

Would love any tips from you experts, on how to qualify, even once...

Thanks ladies :)

Edited by Sadicat25

So I have been on the panel for 4 months now. Filled out probably over 25 preqalification questionnairs, but never got in. I'm starting to wonder, am I doing something wrong? How is it possible that I dont qualify for ANY survey? I am always 100% honest with my answers. Is that the problem? I am 31 and white, with curly hair. Is that the most "unwanted" trailer?

Would love any tips from you experts, on how to qualify, even once...

Thanks ladies :)

Hey, it's totally okay if you haven't qualified for a survey yet! Sometimes L'oreal is looking for a very specific demographic and perhaps this is just one of those times. There's no certain "formula" to take to qualify for a survey and L'oreal certainly doesn't want people to do so, since they are truly trying to innovate their new products to the market to help make makeup even better than it is already. Being honest and patient is really the way to go!

I figure I'm the least wanted demographic. There must be way too many white, over 35, straight haired girls who wear minimal makeup and have dry skin. One day, though, one day... :D I hope they have a skincare one soon. That's my one hope.

I figure I'm the least wanted demographic. There must be way too many white, over 35, straight haired girls who wear minimal makeup and have dry skin. One day, though, one day... :D I hope they have a skincare one soon. That's my one hope.

I feel like they never want anyone with dry skin! Both my mom and I have dry skin and we haven't qualified for any surveys when it comes to skincare. I'm hoping for one day as well!  <_<

• Like 1

I feel like they never want anyone with dry skin! Both my mom and I have dry skin and we haven't qualified for any surveys when it comes to skincare. I'm hoping for one day as well!  <_<

My face is a grease pit and I never qualify for skin care studies. Maybe normal skin folks are getting lucky. But I don't want a product that's not going to control my oil so I just have to hold out hope they will make something for faces as oily as deep fryers lol

• Like 2

I actually prequalified for a study a couple days ago. Hopefully something comes of that. I always get so excited the further I get into the surveys!

Alright, thanks!

Yeah in the future I think the best way is to email them. Because once me and my friend were in the same lipstick study (comparing two lipstcks) and they didn't have us test the same lipstick on the same week...so I think they're actually splitting participants in two groups with one group testing one product and second group testing other product in the same week and then switch 

Anyone get th comp for the shampoo, conditioner and salt spray three week trial? Hoping its a big one for that many products and weeks!

Thanks for being so positive and supportive. I will keep checking daily and hope for the best :)

Hang in there! You will definitely get into a very good study soon, just keep checking a few times a day ;)

My initial wait was for around 1-1.5 years, I didn't have any study but kept checking and they started coming later on.

Contouring crayon comp

I got this as well. How was your pore vanisher? I am not sure if this is normal, but it's like things got seperated in the tube and lots of clear liquid comes out along with the tan cream. Really gross.

I got this as well. How was your pore vanisher? I am not sure if this is normal, but it's like things got seperated in the tube and lots of clear liquid comes out along with the tan cream. Really gross.

I use the pore vanisher regularly and it is normal. You need to shake well before each application.