tgooberbutt

L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

They do say it takes up to 4-8 weeks. so it would be by the beginning of January at the latest you'd get the compensation since the survey was done on the 11th.  

Thank u :) I still did not receive my compensation for the nail cuticle study. Did anyone of u get it?

Was that the cuticle oil? I usually get comps within a few weeks and that has been awhile.

I just got my first ever comp! this is so exciting...

I wasn't expecting to get it so fast... I finished the mascara study less then 2 weeks ago. But here it is!

Extremely excited about the cleanser... the lipstick is not so much my color. I also found it strange that it is by maybelline. But these are free gifts for doing an awesome study, so I'm super happy! 

post-122398-0-55263500-1449946140_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

So... I need your input girls :)

I just finished a long survey on hair products, signed the consent form, and then was told that I pre-qualified to the study, and will be notified if I am chosen to participate. 

What does that mean? what should I expect now? an email? the product? 

In the mascara study i was told right away that I'm in.... so I'm not sure what happens next.

Did you guys have this type of notification before? 

So... I need your input girls :)

I just finished a long survey on hair products, signed the consent form, and then was told that I pre-qualified to the study, and will be notified if I am chosen to participate.

What does that mean? what should I expect now? an email? the product?

In the mascara study i was told right away that I'm in.... so I'm not sure what happens next.

Did you guys have this type of notification before?

I had the same experience a week or two ago with the hair survey. It seems like maybe they don't have the specifics of the study in place yet. I was bummed though, I've taken dozens of hair surveys and DQ'd over and over again. I was psyched to qualify, only to be let down with the "you've pre-qualified. We'll contact you if you qualify" thing. Huh?

I had a couple more questions today on the pre qualification study, so you guys might want to double check your accounts.

Fabulous comp for HCA15-052 shampoo & conditioner study that ended Dec. 10th.

Lancome eye palette in Sultry Sienna-value $50.00

Lancome Hypnose mascara- value $27.50

Lancome eyeliner in Black Coffee- value $26.00

Maybelline lipstick in Power Peony- value $6.00

Total value $109.50

• Like 7

Received comp for MC15-97 liquid eyeshadow study.

-Loreal Paris ideal clean cleanser

-Maybelline creamy matte lipstick in nude nuance.

Not the best comp however, the lipstick was used! I could clearly see that the bullet is not smooth and new looking at all. Why don't they put safety seals or stickers on them?

I don't know if I should email them or just not say anything because it's free and I shouldn't complain? What would you guys do?

Received comp for MC15-97 liquid eyeshadow study.

-Loreal Paris ideal clean cleanser

-Maybelline creamy matte lipstick in nude nuance.

Not the best comp however, the lipstick was used! I could clearly see that the bullet is not smooth and new looking at all. Why don't they put safety seals or stickers on them?

I don't know if I should email them or just not say anything because it's free and I shouldn't complain? What would you guys do?

Never mind, I looked up pictures of the lipsticks in online reviews and it looks like my lipstick is normal. I thought that the weird point on the bullet shape meant it was used. And I forgot that the shape doesn't have to be completely smooth on the edges; it's that the lipstick came out of the mold roughly or something like that in production.

For the person that responded, thanks! You make participating in the panel smooth and worry-free. :) 

• Like 1

Ugh I'm so ready for this dry spell to end. I haven't had a survey in almost two months. Come on L'oreal, throw us a bone!

• Like 2

Ugh I'm so ready for this dry spell to end. I haven't had a survey in almost two months. Come on L'oreal, throw us a bone!

Anyone else doing clicks research studies? You don't get comps but I'm always really happy with the products I try (foundations, night creams, serums). The studies are somewhat sporadic but very easy to qualify for. Plus they email you when studies are available so you don't have to check the website.

• Like 1

Anyone else doing clicks research studies? You don't get comps but I'm always really happy with the products I try (foundations, night creams, serums). The studies are somewhat sporadic but very easy to qualify for. Plus they email you when studies are available so you don't have to check the website.

I'm a member of Clicks, and I love it! The studies are definitely way easier to get into, and the products seem very high end. They are very good about communication as well, and the instructions are great. 

Thanks for the tip! I just signed up. Wow were there a lot of questions! How often do you get study invites?

I get study invites maybe every two months or so, but a lot of the studies are a month long. Most studies you just have to say you want to do, you don't even have to qualify :)

• Like 1

I love clicks. I get so much stuff from them. I'm actually waiting on a product for a study that starts Feb 8. I don't mind not getting comps because all the products they've sent me have been large and so good. 

I used to get stuff from clicks frequently, but for over a month now I just get emails to update the same parts of my profile because there's "a study I qualify for" so I update my profile and then a day later get the same email to update it again. Definitely an error in their system.

After a 5 month dry spell I finally qualified for another study. lol I'm super, duper excited to try this product out. 

Well crap, I didn't get anything in my account :( 

Has this happened to someone the last time when I got my first product it said I didn't qualify then when I looked at my page it said your next session feb 22. So, I do again? I just don't understand why it says I don't when I clearly do. lol 

Edited by Simplyalyssaa

Has this happened to someone the last time when I got my first product it said I didn't qualify then when I looked at my page it said your next session feb 22. So, I do again? I just don't understand why it says I don't when I clearly do. lol 

I had something like that before....the "session" eventually just went away.  I got excited when I saw it there in though!

• Like 1