tgooberbutt

L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Woohoo! I got into a study!!! I had my first survey in months a few days ago but didn't qualify...but I'm pretty sure I know what it was for, and I'd rather test the product for the study I got into. 

Check your accounts ladies!

• Like 1

Finally! after months of silence...

I qualified for a study!!! and not just a study, an eyeliner study :)

Check your accounts ladies!

Good luck :P

• Like 1

I had two surveys (both dqs for me). Check your accounts!

I had one but got DQd.

But looks like they're posting surveys now more frequently than couple of months ago! :)

I finished a cleanser study last Monday, hopefully I'll get my compensation this week!! Did anyone else participate? It was a cream to foam cleanser.

• Like 1

Just had 2 (!!) surveys... D/Q from one, and could not finish the second one. The site kept crashing. I should have let it go and try again later, but I kept trying and now it disappeared :(

I am so mad at myself :( so sad it's gone... I didnt even get the chance to see if I qualify :'(

Did anyone get into one of them? one was a skin screener (they actually sent an email about it, which is why i think thousands of people tried at the same time, causing the site to crash...) and the second one was a hair study with phone interviews. That's the one I could not complete due to the technical issue. 

*me so sad*

I finished a cleanser study last Monday, hopefully I'll get my compensation this week!! Did anyone else participate? It was a cream to foam cleanser.

I was in that one as well, I didn't the like the cleanser but hopefully I like the compensation!

I usually receive my compensations two weeks after the study ends. So I expect mine coming next week.

• Like 1

Just had 2 (!!) surveys... D/Q from one, and could not finish the second one. The site kept crashing. I should have let it go and try again later, but I kept trying and now it disappeared :(

I am so mad at myself :( so sad it's gone... I didnt even get the chance to see if I qualify :'(

Did anyone get into one of them? one was a skin screener (they actually sent an email about it, which is why i think thousands of people tried at the same time, causing the site to crash...) and the second one was a hair study with phone interviews. That's the one I could not complete due to the technical issue. 

*me so sad*

Me too, I tried for the past hour trying to get on, the site was crashing. DQ'ed on two surveys. But it seems this might be a trend--more surveys and opportunities!!

I was in that one as well, I didn't the like the cleanser but hopefully I like the compensation!

I usually receive my compensations two weeks after the study ends. So I expect mine coming next week.

I liked the cleanser alright, probably going to continue using it after I finish the one I'm using right now. I still have 2 more cleansers waiting in line haha, normally when I get compensated I always get a cleanser (or a mascara), I am hoping I'll get something different this time. A serum, eye shadow or a pretty lip color would be great! 

I normally get my compensation about after a week or so.

• Like 1

I liked the cleanser alright, probably going to continue using it after I finish the one I'm using right now. I still have 2 more cleansers waiting in line haha, normally when I get compensated I always get a cleanser (or a mascara), I am hoping I'll get something different this time. A serum, eye shadow or a pretty lip color would be great! 

I normally get my compensation about after a week or so.

I am on cleanser overload because of L'oreal as well (3 comp cleansers and 1 tester). I really do not want to see another cleanser compensation.

I pray we get something really great, or at least something different!

I hope you post what you received here, >o< I'm no good at waiting patiently lol! 

• Like 1

I am on cleanser overload because of L'oreal as well (3 comp cleansers and 1 tester). I really do not want to see another cleanser compensation.

I pray we get something really great, or at least something different!

I hope you post what you received here, >o< I'm no good at waiting patiently lol! 

Okay, will do!

Please post yours if you get yours first  :flowers: I'm impatient as well!

• Like 1

Did anyone else get an email from L'oreal asking to fill out a survey on SurveyMonkey for a pre-qualification??

The email address is "R&I L'oreal USA - [email protected]"

I did! And I got my test products today too!! I am super excited for this one. Did you qualify? Did anyone else?

I was also in the cleanser study. I can't wait to see what we get. I liked the cleanser once I learned to add more water to it. :)

I was in the cleanser study as well. I liked it a lot! Hopefully comps will come soon.

Okay, will do!

Please post yours if you get yours first  :flowers: I'm impatient as well!

Are we getting compensation for this? I know there is usually always a compensation given after study completion, but I looked at all the study emails to see when they said comp will be sent out....and none of my study emails mentioned a comp. I was confused. 

Are we getting compensation for this? I know there is usually always a compensation given after study completion, but I looked at all the study emails to see when they said comp will be sent out....and none of my study emails mentioned a comp. I was confused. 

My instruction sheet that came with the product said I would receive compensation 4-6 weeks after the study closed. 

Got the comp for the cleanser study today. L'Oreal Infallible eye liner in Deep Brown. I'm glad I got brown because I have a million black liners and one brown. lol I also got the Garnier Ultra Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream Eye Cream. I was about to buy a new eye cream so this saves me from doing that. :) 

• Like 2

Got the comp for the cleanser study today. L'Oreal Infallible eye liner in Deep Brown. I'm glad I got brown because I have a million black liners and one brown. lol I also got the Garnier Ultra Lift Miracle Sleeping Cream Eye Cream. I was about to buy a new eye cream so this saves me from doing that. :)

Nice! Thanks for posting. I'll be stalking my mailman
  • Like 1

I got the exact same stuff :) I'm happy that I got the eye cream because I've been thinking about getting one!

post-96064-0-47818400-1457998699_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I got the exact same stuff :) I'm happy that I got the eye cream because I've been thinking about getting one!

Got my comp today! Same garnier eye cream but a different loreal eyeliner. It was the perfect pencil self advancing eyeliner in ebony.

• Like 1

Anyone just finished the eyeliner study today? what were your thoughts? what are you hoping to get for your comp?

I really hope for something from lancome <3 and NOT mascara :D

So this week I dq'd from like 5-6 studies... anyone got in?

I just qualified for a study starting April 26!  :mussical: Check your accounts, good luck!

• Like 1