tgooberbutt

L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

I just got to the fourth consent page on a study and then DQ'd agreeing to the terms...huh?

me too! I am so upset! I said I agree to all 5 pages of terms... I was so excited to get into that specific product testing :( 

I really don't understand what happened...

• Like 1

Just an old general unspoken rule to not give away the specifics of the studies. People answer according to what they read and it can skew studies, so colors and products have always-in the 2-3 yrs I've been here- been kept quiet.

• Like 2

I just deleted it, I don't know how to completely delete a post, since I'm new. Wanted to be helpful to the forum, but not create any false positives  :unsure:

• Like 1

I just deleted it, I don't know how to completely delete a post, since I'm new. Wanted to be helpful to the forum, but not create any false positives :unsure:

Haha no worries, I didn't mean to come across rude or b!tchy, no one has talked about that for awhile since this thread is so quiet now but yeah it could skew things and allow people into a study who don't actually use those products, ya know just for the freebies at the end, lol!

I did notice that they've picked up the pace with surveys and are allowing people into studies soon after completing other ones. I wonder if they're having a slowdown in people applying?

I also got into the one you were talking about (before I read the color, lol), I've never testing that kind of product for them which is cool! I went through a log period of testing foundations and mascara, thankful that's slowed down!

• Like 2

Just got into a study that starts July 5!

I only always qualify for mascara/brow products (not complaining! ) but this one is different so I am super excited :)

Grrr, this study just got canceled... but it's all good cause I got into another one :)

• Like 1

me too! I am so upset! I said I agree to all 5 pages of terms... I was so excited to get into that specific product testing :(

I really don't understand what happened...

hay ladies thi shas happened to me too. it means that someone was faster than you clicking and filled your spot - sometimes spots fill very quickly-i contacted them after this had happened to me twice and thats what they told me. crazy right?

Grrr, this study just got canceled... but it's all good cause I got into another one :)

Congrats on getting into a new one! Was so bummed this one got cancelled though!

Congrats on getting into a new one! Was so bummed this one got cancelled though!

Thanks!

Yeah, I was bummed too... :( Was very excited about this one!

I try to login to my account but keep getting

ArmPanServer7.class1.GetPanInfobyusername error '80004005'

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

/signin.asp, line 890

Had anyone had this problem

• Like 1

The exact same thing is happening to me, and this is the first day of my first at home study. I hope they fix it before I have take my surveys I was so excited to get my first test product!!!

For a minute i thought maybe it was only me i just finish a study also my first one. Hopefully they fix it soon

I emailed them, and they said apologizes but the website is down and they're not sure how long to fix it. So it's not us it's them, no worries! I'd just keep checking periodically and hopefully it will be up soon.

I try to login to my account but keep getting

ArmPanServer7.class1.GetPanInfobyusername error '80004005'

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

/signin.asp, line 890

Had anyone had this problem

i have been getting this error for a few days and i start my eyeshadow trial today! i hope its fixed soon

Thank you for letting me know i was worry that i was block or something but hopefully they fix it soon.

So excited to have qualified for a concealer study that starts 7/23. It's been so long since i qualified! :)

congrats! sounds like something I would like if I would have been offered  :blush:

• Like 1

Now that I think about it....I have a study coming up in a few weeks so I guess you can't be in 2 studies at the same time, that's why I haven't been offered...I think...Does anyone know for sure? Let me know  :flowers:

I just finished my first at home study!!!! I know lots of other people probably do this for the comps, but I genuinely enjoyed providing my feedback just now, it was satisfying. Ever get something home and wonder "how the HECK did this ever make it to market??!" Yeah...that was what made me sign up for this. I might just be a nerd...

• Like 1

ok so i don't know who else did study mc16-82 but... i freaking loved my shadow. a ps to anyone who did that study, if you inspect your shadow you will find on the inside of the package along the clear plastic is electrical tape. yes electrical take-if you pull it off you can see what brand you tried...now if i only knew the shade name.

i have gotten a ton of complements on it

• Like 1

ok so i don't know who else did study mc16-82 but... i freaking loved my shadow. a ps to anyone who did that study, if you inspect your shadow you will find on the inside of the package along the clear plastic is electrical tape. yes electrical take-if you pull it off you can see what brand you tried...now if i only knew the shade name.

i have gotten a ton of complements on it

ME! God I know, mine was so pretty! Can I ask what color you got? Is that allowed, now that the study is closed? I took off the tape on the inside, where the applicator would have been because I was grossed out about it getting gunked up with eye shadow but now I can't wait to take off the other piece of tape it never even occurred to me.

ME! God I know, mine was so pretty! Can I ask what color you got? Is that allowed, now that the study is closed? I took off the tape on the inside, where the applicator would have been because I was grossed out about it getting gunked up with eye shadow but now I can't wait to take off the other piece of tape it never even occurred to me.

i couldnt find the name of the shade but mine as a sort of iridescent copper shimmery color. very nice an noticeable with just a quick brushstroke or very buildable. i really cant wait to see these in the store-my neice was also in the study and hers was almost a mocha color

• Like 1