• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Makeup Case/Trolley/SOMETHING Help me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there

I am new to this. I am a current beauty student working full time at the moment. I'm having a problem where I have to go from work to school and I have a HUGE Dip 2 Text book, huge folder, text books, and all my kits that are needed for the day (pedicures etc). Now I have tried using an overnite bag, and a standard tote bag, but it is extremely heavy and its causing strain on my shoulder. We are getting trolleys soon but really need something I can carry around through the town that will hold all these things and not be too heavy. Anyone help??

Thanks

Laura

Maybe a small travel-on suitcase on rollers that you can push/pull while you wait for your trolly?

Hi There,

I recently purchased a large train case from website called yazmo.com  They have a variety of different size cases that may suit you needs.  

Back