PLEASE HELP!?!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tarte Dark Circle Defense Corrector at Sephora? I saw this product at my new sephora yesterday and i decided to go online to do some research about it and if it compares to the bobbi brown one and the erase paste...but EVERYWHERE online that has some sort of review says that it  has been discontinued?! Im confused, my Sephora has TONS of them and they're all labeled as a new product, but there's no price or tag on the display. The tarte website doesn't even have them. I have absolutely no clue as to how they work and if they're good. Does anyone have them? OR has anyone seen them around? I desperately need help!

Originally Posted by KatieM12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tarte Dark Circle Defense Corrector at Sephora? I saw this product at my new sephora yesterday and i decided to go online to do some research about it and if it compares to the bobbi brown one and the erase paste...but EVERYWHERE online that has some sort of review says that it  has been discontinued?! Im confused, my Sephora has TONS of them and they're all labeled as a new product, but there's no price or tag on the display. The tarte website doesn't even have them. I have absolutely no clue as to how they work and if they're good. Does anyone have them? OR has anyone seen them around? I desperately need help!
Hardly a new product, as it's been around for three years or so. Perhaps a new packaging or a new release of the discontinued item?

Im thinking so, but wouldn't the sephora site/the tarte website have something to say about it if it's back?

Originally Posted by KatieM12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im thinking so, but wouldn't the sephora site/the tarte website have something to say about it if it's back?
Depends on when they planned to launch it.

My instincts say this is an old batch, but have you tried emailing tarte directly?

Nah lol I plan on buying it anyway because i liked the feel. I just usually always research a "high end" item before i do to get a feel of what it is. i suppose i should try emailing them

Are you wanting a new concealer to cover under eye circles or you looking for  a product to treat? I use Erase Paste by Benefit and a Ben Nye color wheel palette..usually does the trick for me.

Back