NARS Fall 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks like NARS is coming out with some very exciting things this fall: 

2 new palettes and a travel brush set! Saw these on vampy varnish and temptalia, I guess they'll be making the rounds over the next few days. 

Ooo..Jenna, nice find! The first palette is very edgy and fun, with the colors.. The second palette is a bit more natural and man, do I love anything with shimmer!! Lol, I haven't really used any Nars products, so how is the pigment pay off with their shadows?

In my experience, anything NARS is going to be a great product. The palettes are $55 and already available on NARS website and I'm dying trying to hold myself back. 

I've never done more than swatch in Sephora and lust lol...I'm not going to buy this, but it does look pretty! I may indulge and grab something from them during the holidays, but will probably just buy a blush or something like that..I really like the colors in both palettes, though..but have some similar shades already..not quite as neon looking. Lol, nevermind! 

Yeah, I know I probably wouldn't ever wear the first palette so I'm definitely not getting that one. The second one is what's really tempting me, but it has some shades that  I already have 12 different brands of lol. 

Don't do it lol! Just lust and use up whatcha got; sorry to Nars, but just speaking from the low buy standpoint lol.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I know I probably wouldn't ever wear the first palette so I'm definitely not getting that one. The second one is what's really tempting me, but it has some shades that  I already have 12 different brands of lol. 
Same here. It's funny how no matter how many new items come out we always grativate towards what we already similarly own lol. I'll pass on these. I have a few Nars palettes and while I like them, I sometimes wonder why I bought them bc they always sit unused.

They do have awesome customer service though. I got a palette like these a few months back and one eyeshadow was broken. I wasn't even seriously pissed about it. I figured I'd fix it and to heck with it. I decided to call Nars just to let them know and the lady was extremely courteous and immediately shipped out a replacement without having to send the original one back. I still fixed it so now I have two of them. I was lucky it had shades I really liked but I still don't use it often.

swatches of this new collection? anyone?
heart.gif

Originally Posted by bluebird26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

swatches of this new collection? anyone?
heart.gif
I haven't found any yet, but they are all available as singles I believe so you could just look for NARS swatches of the individual colors.

The first palette looks so fun! Like so many of you, I know I wouldn't use those colors though. The second palette is absolutely gorgeous, but those are the same ol' neutrals that I've already got plenty of. I think this'll be a definite pass for me. 

I got this pallet, but have yet to play around with it. If anyone is interested, I can definitely do a swatch.

LL

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got this pallet, but have yet to play around with it. If anyone is interested, I can definitely do a swatch.

LL
I'm interested!

swatches please!!!!! I saw the eye and cheek palette for the warhol collection on sephora and I want it sooooo bad.

kk. i'll have them up tomorrow. i wish i brought the pallet to work lol.

this is such dangerous information. soooo tempting

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

swatches please!!!!! I saw the eye and cheek palette for the warhol collection on sephora and I want it sooooo bad.

I recently purchased the limited edition Andy Warhol glosses. I bought it for two reasons. 1. I have never tried a nars gloss, and heard they're great. 2. I am a huge Andy Warhol & factory fan. I haven't tried them yet, but I will later today. The glosses are tiny, but I don't mind.

Back