Birchbox Man: September Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has everyone lost interest in Birchbox Man? Why is there no new threat? No spoilers? No shipping notices either?

It's getting late in the month. I need answers! 
icon_smile.gif

the previous shipping dates were May 23rd, June 21st and July 25th. So really, it could go out any time after the 21st.

Remember the first box and how it showed what we were getting the same time it was shipped? I kind of wish they'd go back to doing it that way.

Since I wasn't terribly happy with the second and third box, I'd like to know ahead of time what I'm getting. Anticipating disappointment is no fun.

I'm not trying to be a negative nancy. If I wasn't happy with the service, I'd cancel. The first box was so good, my expectations have been high ever since.

I was delighted when one of my boyfriends' friends (who subscribes) got him a three month subscription for his birthday.  It's amusing how I'm the one who is all over it.

I think he (like I used to with BB) got one of the lamer boxes last month for sure.  He seemed to enjoy his cord wrapper, though.

2 months left. I'm curious to see previews also.  The travel sizes are great for him, but I can't say that his last box seemed to be worth the retail price tag.

I was looking for this thread yesterday! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I thought everyone lost interest as well. I can't wait to see what is in store this month (for my husband of course). It does seem like the wives/girlfriends are more excited for them to get the box than they are haha.

I'm still on board. Hubby seems to be excited about the box every month so I keep getting it! 

The only thing that looks new to me are the boxers and the ahava hand cream.

Um, I forgot but the images are not up yet. LOL Several of the pages are redirecting so I only know that there are at least six box variations but there's possibly more.

As far as a first box goes, will it be a welcome box like they throw together for the women's sub with pretty much just leftovers?  Or will it be a normal box like everyone else gets?  I told the boyfriend he probably would get some boxers and notebooks and he actually seemed interested in this box.

Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As far as a first box goes, will it be a welcome box like they throw together for the women's sub with pretty much just leftovers?  Or will it be a normal box like everyone else gets?  I told the boyfriend he probably would get some boxers and notebooks and he actually seemed interested in this box.

I haven't been too involved with these boxes, but I feel like last month was mostly t-shirts for the main item in the boxes, but my boyfriend got the cord holder from an older box.  I almost want to think you get leftovers on your first box, but I have pretty limited experience.  It makes sense, though.

box 1:
1188.jpg

box 4:
1196.jpg

box 5:
1197.jpg

i'm not terribly into the food idea, and i'm really hoping for the boxers. so i hope i don't get any of these boxes.
some of the boxes are up..

Originally Posted by francie nolan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

box 1:

1188.jpg

box 4:

1196.jpg

box 5:

1197.jpg

i'm not terribly into the food idea, and i'm really hoping for the boxers. so i hope i don't get any of these boxes.
some of the boxes are up..
I'm sure the boxers are going to everyone like the t-shirts last month, and just aren't featured in any of the photos (like the razors weren't with regular Birchbox).

I see more images up. Still not 100% sure on how many box variations but there each box # will have at least four variations due to size. For example Box 1 will have a Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.

Back