FOTD: August 23, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a look I did earlier in the summer, thought I'd share as it's one of my faves. 

Please excuse the blemishes.
redface.gif
 I don't edit my photos, only the lighting changes.

EYES: Manly 120 Palette, Urban Decay Liner, ARDELL false lash

My FOTD for today. I just bought MAC's Satin Taupe so I thought I'd do a look with it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eyes:

MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow on lids and slightly into crease

tarte neutralEYES eyeshadow palette: dark brown under the eye and in the outer corners, sparkly pink in inner corners, and bone color on brownbone

FAIRYDROPS mascara

Cheeks:

Too Faced Sweet Pink blush

Love that first pic. What an avatar that would make for you! Beautiful rainbow. I can never get away with this but it always makes me smile when I see others sporting it. Gorgeous, nothing less.

Gorgeous!! Your eyes are so pretty!! Do you love fairydrops? I just bought it this week and safe to say, it definitely competes with my beloved diorshow.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love that first pic. What an avatar that would make for you! Beautiful rainbow. I can never get away with this but it always makes me smile when I see others sporting it. Gorgeous, nothing less.
Omg! That's so much, I appreciate the comment.
hug.gif

Originally Posted by Amarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice colors! Ive heard some good things about the Manly palette... btw can't see any blemishes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />!!
Thanks! It's the best $30 I've ever spent on shadows.

Originally Posted by Anaastasia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My FOTD for today. I just bought MAC's Satin Taupe so I thought I'd do a look with it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eyes:

MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow on lids and slightly into crease

tarte neutralEYES eyeshadow palette: dark brown under the eye and in the outer corners, sparkly pink in inner corners, and bone color on brownbone

FAIRYDROPS mascara

Cheeks:

Too Faced Sweet Pink blush
Really pretty! I've used Fairydrops before, Diorshow is still my all time fave

Back