Influenster "Naturals" VoxBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got the e-mail that I've pre-qualified for this... excited! I think I signed up for Influenster in late May, so it's taken a solid three months for me to finally get picked.

A question: Has anybody ever pre-qualified and taken the survey and then been denied a box after all? I was a little worried when the first several survey questions were all about how many kids you have. I'm really hoping that doesn't disqualify me from this because I don't have any kids. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by xiehan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got the e-mail that I've pre-qualified for this... excited! I think I signed up for Influenster in late May, so it's taken a solid three months for me to finally get picked.

A question: Has anybody ever pre-qualified and taken the survey and then been denied a box after all? I was a little worried when the first several survey questions were all about how many kids you have. I'm really hoping that doesn't disqualify me from this because I don't have any kids. 
frown.gif
yay me too it's my first time hopefully i did qualify 
biggrin.gif

Lucky you! I've been with them for about 9 months and never got selected for a box yet, although I have all the badges and a complete profile.

Woot Woot!!! I got my email too!!! I really need to add them to my safe email list!

I just got an email too! I'm so excited and I hope that I get it! I love the idea of a natural box!

I got an email as well! I wrote that I don't have any kids as well, so I hope that doesn't disqualify me. |:

I got the email too.  If I get a box, this will be my first.  I can't recall when I signed up but it's been a while.  Curious to see what's in this one. 

Ooh goodie, I just got the email for that one too. Actually I was starting to think the whole thing was a figment of my imagination so what a nice surprise! When I finished the survey and hit submit,  I was sent to an influenster profile page that wouldn't load. I tried doing the survey all over again and resubmitting... got the same blank page. This happen for anyone else? I'm hoping they got my survey even if I can't see the page. Can't wait to try the box, looks like some great products to test out!

I got the email, too.  Looks like this one will have beauty/skin care products in it, too.  I did wonder why the asked if I had kids, though.

I was wondering why they asked about kids also, although I do have a 2 year old.

I'm hoping I can find some help here, but for the challenges where do you complete your challenge task on facebook? do you post what they want on your page or do you go on the product's page to share? help?

I got the email too! Finally! I joined Influenster months ago and was starting to wonder if I'd ever get picked.

I was also wondering about the kids-related questions. Hopefully that won't disqualify those of us who don't have kids -- otherwise they would/should have done a mommy voxbox or something. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looking forward to testing out whatever they send!

Nope, no email for me. I'm excited for you guys! The last box I got was the Love VoxBox and I LOVED it!

Also they've done a mom voxbox in the past! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Super excited to see what happens with this box. I thought it was odd they asked about kids also. This will be my first influenster experience.

Got picked also! YAY! Maybe they ask about kids for the bonus products some of the boxes have.

I got picked too!  I can't wait to see what is in the box!  Have any of you received box boxes before?  

Does filing out the survey automatically guarantee a box? Or is there a possibility we still might not get it??

Has anyone received a reply from influenster regararding the pre survey?? Its my first voxbox and really excited

Originally Posted by Dollysantana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone received a reply from influenster regararding the pre survey??

Its my first voxbox and really excited
Yes, I JUST got mine!

Whoohooo, I'm so excited! 
yay.gif

Latest posts

Back