How to Care for oily skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My skin is day after day turn black and oily. Give me some ideas for how to control it. Please help ......???????????????????????????

Your Skin Turned Black? 

That's strange to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use glycerin soap for wash twice a day. Applying oil to your oily skin it seems counterproductive, jojoba oil is a folk solution to take care of oily skin and acne.

Aloe vera is known for soothing burns and other skin conditions. According to the Mayo Clinic, there’s good scientific evidence that it helps treat flaky skin caused by oily patches. Many people use aloe vera to treat oily skin. You can apply a thin layer to your face before bedtime and leave it on until morning. Aloe vera is known to cause allergic reaction on sensitive skin. If you have not used aloe vera before, test a small amount on your forearm. If no reaction appears within 24 to 48 hours it should be safe to use. I hope the blackness of your face and oily loses.

Be careful of using products that are too harsh or over-cleansing oily skin. You'd think it would help, but if you strip too much of the oil away, your skin will go into overproduction. Use an oil controlling serum to help keep it under control.

For oily skin, used foam-based cleansers and use a light oil to moisturize day and night. I like pomegranate seed oil because it doesn't make me break out, but jojoba is good, too, and easier to find in stores. 

Don't try to remove the oil from your face with abrasive cleansers or over-cleaning. Instead, using an oil will help your body naturally regulate its oil production. I carry around a translucent powder to touch up during the day. It helps with the shininess. Hope this helps! 

Latest posts

Back