Tempting Fall Goodies

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
Fall is quickly approaching and with that comes my favorite colors and scents of the year. So what are you looking forward to for fall? Any special trends or makeup collections already on your wishlist? Have old favorites that you always use during fall? Share them with all of us so we can fall in love!

For perfumes and scented products, I love richer spicy or even musky notes mixed with vanilla. I'm always busting out jewel toned or dark, vampy nail polish. I'll be looking to pick a somewhat darker pink/berry lippie or two. Oh yes, more body butters and a heavier moisturizer since the weather really parches my combo-dry skin. I love fall, it's probably my favorite season. Not sure I'm dying over any one collection in its entirety, but am looking forward to picking up items that'll fulfill my above mentioned wants. I will say I'll probably lust over the collections, just not purchasing..although, the holidays will be here soon! Lol..

I've been trying to stay out of the store but generally start melting when I start seeing the deep wine colors and shimmer products and most things apple cinnamon scented. I did purchase one Smashbox lip gloss duo from their new fall collection about a week ago...it has a light peachy shimmer and a red wine shimmer. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love using darker nail polishes for fall, especially deep purples. My most favorite fall products, though, aren't even makeup related - I always splurge on tons of the fall-themed candles from B&BW, they're the best!

I love using darker nail polishes for fall, especially deep purples. My most favorite fall products, though, aren't even makeup related - I always splurge on tons of the fall-themed candles from B&BW, they're the best!
Totally agree on the candles...apple cinnamon, Twilight Woods, etc. I still like the BBW ones but I recently went to GA and they had this cute furniture store which had dozens of candles from ;)different brands and I fell in love. I wrote a bunch of the brands and scents down but haven't ordered any yet. Most of the ones they had smelled incredible...if you're totally into candles, you will probably love these, too!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I may have pre-ordered all three nail and lipsticks sets from Chanel's Fashion's Night Out ...

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I may have pre-ordered all three nail and lipsticks sets from Chanel's Fashion's Night Out ...
Bahaha! Nice, please share deets when you get them! I did just pick up a cool duo chrome polish from Maybelline when I was out getting school supplies. They had a display at Walgreens and I loved everything! Nice rich, earthy colors..perfect for fall.

I'll third the scented candles. I have already started pulling out my spicier scented one's from my stash, which is getting low.

Totally agree on the candles...apple cinnamon, Twilight Woods, etc. I still like the BBW ones but I recently went to GA and they had this cute furniture store which had dozens of candles from ;)different brands and I fell in love. I wrote a bunch of the brands and scents down but haven't ordered any yet. Most of the ones they had smelled incredible...if you're totally into candles, you will probably love these, too!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's awesome! I'm definitely a huge fan of candles - let me know which ones you came across if you get a second!

I like Yankee Candle Co., B and BW, PartyLite, and a store out of Sequim..a woman makes her own and they're incredible! Definitely worth the price and then some.

I'll third the scented candles. I have already started pulling out my spicier scented one's from my stash, which is getting low.
Same here! My two fall favs are Caramel Apple and Pumpkin Caramel Latte from Bath & Body Works - soo amazingly cozy and yummy-smelling. I wanted to go into the store at Kitsap Mall last year and buy out their whole stock lol! I think my local B&BW here in SD is starting to get some fall candles in, yay :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like Yankee Candle Co., B and BW, PartyLite, and a store out of Sequim..a woman makes her own and they're incredible! Definitely worth the price and then some.
Does the lady in Sequim ship her candles?

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does the lady in Sequim ship her candles?
Yep..don't want to post in case of a violation, so I just pm'ed you. The candles are frickin awesome!

Am I allowed to put the name of the companies and candles I found on here as long as there is no link?

Originally Posted by Dots /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Am I allowed to put the name of the companies and candles I found on here as long as there is no link?
I believe so, it usually applies to links and people spamming.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank youuu!
biggrin.gif
Yay!! Absolutely! You can have a little piece of WA or ..Jamaica soon lol.

I believe so, it usually applies to links and people spamming.
Thanks, I'll try to post it in the next few weeks as it cools down outside. I have to fish out the card I wrote everything down on and then look up some of the sites so I can look at the prices, too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bahaha! Nice, please share deets when you get them! I did just pick up a cool duo chrome polish from Maybelline when I was out getting school supplies. They had a display at Walgreens and I loved everything! Nice rich, earthy colors..perfect for fall.
Will do! I saw the promo pic on The Ultimate Makeup and knew I couldn't choose just one.

Oh, and I ordered the Estee Lauder LE gelee eyeshadow in Pop Pistacio, Pistacio Pop, whatever lol. I bought the Violet Underground palette from EL as well, and it is frickin' gorgeous! I am not around to testing it yet, but I did get pics.

Latest posts

Back