MyGlam: September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope they take their time to come out with sneek peeks cause last month i felt like it took forever to get my bag :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> although it came as a surprise since i never got a shipping # email

I love the bag from what i can see of it. The purple does look like the Circus nail color and the pink looks like it may be another Glam Gloss perhaps?

The e-mail also said this: 

EYES, LIPS, NAILS & HAIR... WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!

so an eye product, lip product, nail product, and hair product for sure! & the bag looks so cute!

It's the last Circus nail polish in the first swatch - Tightrope.

July: Reverso & Somersault

August: Ringmaster & Spectacle

September: Tightrope

It's possible the shadow is from the SALTY cosmetics again... lipgloss not even going to guess since there are so many pinks out there. It's black bag so I'm VERY happy about that. That will be put in my purse for sure.

I just rolled over a little lost from the other thread where I immediately assumed the purple was the last color.  I was much more okay with the extra little set of brushes they sent out over a few boxes, but I'm just somehow annoyed at collecting most of her polishes.  I get the point already.  I realize I'm in the minority on this one since most people seemed into the polishes, but I just find it weird that they would do that.  It seems to me that it would devalue the collection.  We'll see.

Although MyGlam is really doing its own thing with the subscription boxes in the creation/personalization of their own items such as the gloss, shadow, & brushes so that makes sense in the scheme of things I guess.

Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just rolled over a little lost from the other thread where I immediately assumed the purple was the last color.  I was much more okay with the extra little set of brushes they sent out over a few boxes, but I'm just somehow annoyed at collecting most of her polishes.  I get the point already.  I realize I'm in the minority on this one since most people seemed into the polishes, but I just find it weird that they would do that.  It seems to me that it would devalue the collection.  We'll see.

Although MyGlam is really doing its own thing with the subscription boxes in the creation/personalization of their own items such as the gloss, shadow, & brushes so that makes sense in the scheme of things I guess.
Agreed. 3 months in a row with nail polish? Ughhh

That hot pink swatch looks like it could be a fabulous lipgloss. I wonder if we are all getting the same thing again! 

Latest posts

Back