Why do men?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I told everyone about the doctor guy who lives on my floor well last friday I gave him my number and i was hoping to get a call by sunday...well he called that same night like 10pm and I didnt have my phone on so he left a message... Well I called him back the next day like 1pm he didnt have voice mail or an answering machine...so I tried again 6pm again no answer I tried on last time like 830pm saturday night. He answered I told I was going to a party/club with my friends later that night which was the truth..... Well he was like so can we hang out before you go out with your friends. He was like can anyone go to the party and he wanted to know how much the cover was........ He was like if the party thing with my friends doesnt occurred then maybe we could do something together instead... So he was like he is waiting on a phone call but he wanted me to call him back with the cost of the cover.... I called him back like a 1/2 hr later and there was no answer.. I tried again two more times that night there was no answer...so I just went to the party with my friends ....this was saturday night and he hasnt called me since well i saw him on the bus for work wednesday morning he was talking on his cell phone.... i just waved hi and kept walking... I hate men I dont have any explaination to why he did this...... I want to call him up and find out why he did this and secretly to tell him off

thanks but I still feel sad and wonder if i am ugly etc, :icon_conf I know I didnt invite him HE INVITED HIMSELF!!!! NO CALL TO APOLOGIZE EITHER!!!!! as*****!! plus that friday morning he sat next to me on the bus so it wasnt the other way around I dont get men even if he wasnt interested in a date manners would still be required as in I am sorry something came up so I couldnt go

I think when guys do this it means they aren't looking for a relationship. He probably likes you just fine but will only do things if your schedules meet up. Don't take it personally, his loss!!!! :icon_chee

You know what you tried,and thats all you can do,If he wants to see you he will call,if not its totally his loss.:icon_chee

I agree with everyone else, and i would not tell him off or anything, just blow it off, and pretend like it didn't matter and you had a great time at the party. I think he knows he's an as***** and you are not the only girl he's been an as***** with so don't react like all the other girls. and yea anyway, why do you want someone like that? just forget him and keep him as a friend, acquiantance or whatever.

Well if you really like him then try calling him one more time and if he's still acting weird then IMO its time to move on.

Okay someone has got to say it...... HE"S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!!!!!

If he was really interested he would have gone out of his way to see you. Get over it and move on, it's not worth wasting your time over.

DEAR

BARBI

DON'T FEEL UGLY MY DEAR,...

YOU JUST TOO NICE WITH BAD GUY LIKE HIM,...

I believe for next time you can find someone soo true,..nice person like you,...believe me you are strong,...my friend,..nobody perfect in this world but we can try doing best ,..and sure you are best person my friend

again don't feel guilty you are the best my friend,....you are more be strong than you know,..

hey don't think about cheap doctor like him he is just such garbage,..

let's haapy again,...make something to wonderful day,...

this is my secret beauty don't ever broken heart,..enjoy life,..positif thinking

and strong

and I know you can strong than you know my friend

He doesn't want to be bothered. Don't call him anymore. Just move on girl. Sorry that happened to you. Once you call a guy and you leave a message and he doesn't call you back, don't call him again.

ok i know it makes you feel bad and wonder crazy why. and if you really want to know ask him when you see him, he might tell the truth or he might not. or you could just not even worry about him and move on there are better people out there.
event.png

You're lucky that the two of you never met up that Saturday. The difference between you and Mr. Doctor is that you like him and he sees you as a one-night stand. That 'do something instead' usually involves never leaving his place until he gets something good. :icon_wink Since he never bothered to contact you again after Saturday, take it as a cue that he's not what you want out of a man.

Food for thought: what IF you did hook up Saturday with Mr. Doctor, get physical and all that stuff? He still probably wouldn't pick up that phone or acknowledge you and I have a feeling you would be in a world of hurt more than you are right now. Count your blessings and move on. (hugs!)

Back