EGGS!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Eggs in the morning you give to your friends

Eggs in the afternoon you give to your enemies

Eggs in the evening its pure poison.

So the best time to eat eggs is in the morning only, i had this craving once of eggs at night and its did me really bad i felt sick and bloated like forever. Research says that your stomach cannot digest the eggs at night therefor it stays in your stomach.

Do you guys eat eggs at night? i suggest not. what do you think?

I love eggs except the whites need to be fully cooked.  I can't/won't eat runny whites.  The yoke can be runny tho.  I love eggs cooked with tomatoes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm now thinking of breakfast tomorrow.

Runny eggs, make me sick to look at, lol. Must be well cooked.. and  I don't know, I haven't been in the mood lately for them, but I'm really spontanteous, so whenever the craving comes on, midngiht, day, afternoon, I'd probably eat them, .. as long as someone else is cooking them!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Today i made eggs. i fried  one egss and also made an omplette.

I make my omlete with mozarella cheese and small cut bacon pieces and i add a few indian spices like chiken masala and it gives it a whole new flavour...

I made this recipe this morning. Doubled it and put the extras in the refrigerator for the kids to heat up this week in the morning before school. I changed a few things: used foil liners and just pressed the biscuit in the bottom of the liner. Added an extra egg to each batch. Turned out great. I'll be making these at least once a month to give the kids some variety from their usual breakfast of cereal or oatmeal.

Breakfast in a Biscuit

Description:
Very easy to make ahead and freeze. Pop one or two in the microwave on busy mornings and you're out the door in seconds! This would also be good for feeding a crowd since it's hard to fix individual eggs for everyone on the stove top.
  Ingredients:
1 can biscuits, small, 10 count
4 eggs
3 tbsp milk
1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup cooked sausage, bacon or ham
  Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Whisk eggs and milk together along with a pinch of salt and pepper.

Roll out each biscuit until it's slightly bigger than your muffin tin.

Spray the muffin tin with cooking spray and push one biscuit into each muffin cup - being sure to push it all the way down and up the sides.

Divide the meat and cheese evenly in each of the biscuit cups.

Pour egg mixture in, until 2/3 full. Don't overfill.

Hey that sounds really similar to my hot dog and pizza uglies. Ill have to post the recipe, but its the same idea.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love eggs except the whites need to be fully cooked.  I can't/won't eat runny whites.  The yoke can be runny tho.  I love eggs cooked with tomatoes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm now thinking of breakfast tomorrow.
This is me...I am okay with runny yolks, but if the whites are runny at all, I can't touch them!

I like them fried, scrambled, and in omelette form. And hard boiled!

I love scrambled eggs on toast with melted cheese, a thick slice of lightly fried tomato and cooked mushroom and sausage on the side mmmmm YUMM!! I usually eat this when I get the craving for it for breakfast or lunch :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Need to try aggs on raisin toast! My ongoing addiction is eng muffin, fried egg in olive oil, cheese, and fig butter from trade joe's. All kinds of heavenly.

we usually only have eggs in the morning.  Scrambled or in omelets is how I like them the best.

Back