Goodebox - September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Ladies! My billing date has changed from the 15th of the previous month, to the 1st of the current shipping month, so I am now being billed and receiving my box in the same month. Kudos to them for listening to our requests! As always, I'm excited to see what is in store for this month's boxes!

Curious about Goodebox but not quite ready to become a member? Maybe you're a member who wants more samples, or, you want to give Goodebox as a gift, but you want to give it in person. Here's your chance. The Single Goodebox is now available. Quantities are limited, first come, first served. http://goodebox.com/single-goodebox/

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Curious about Goodebox but not quite ready to become a member? Maybe you're a member who wants more samples, or, you want to give Goodebox as a gift, but you want to give it in person. Here's your chance. The Single Goodebox is now available. Quantities are limited, first come, first served. http://goodebox.com/single-goodebox/
$14 only? Thats 2 bucks cheaper than our regular subscription.

I'm tempted as I loved quite a few of the past few months' items... Do I or do I not? dilemma!
icon_lol.gif

This is to notify you that your Goodebox is on it's way and to provide you with your parcel's tracking number should you choose to tracks it's progress.Packages typically take 3-5 business days to arrive once you have received this notification.

I ordered the single Goodebox a week ago. Should I expect a shipping notification or does it just show up on my doorstep?

I ordered the single Goodebox a week ago. Should I expect a shipping notification or does it just show up on my doorstep?
Typically you'd receive a tracking email. I received mine Monday or late Sunday. Mine is out for delivery! I'll update everyone what I got later! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by alphaloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed Goodebox and they said the single boxes will ship between Sept 28 - Oct 1. Shipping confirmation will be provided

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Typically you'd receive a tracking email. I received mine Monday or late Sunday. Mine is out for delivery! I'll update everyone what I got later!
biggrin.gif
Ooooh, so excited! Cant wait to see what is inside!!

• Geranium Body Lotion 1.7 fl oz
  • Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer .5 fl oz
  • erbaviva Lemon Sage Organic Deodorant 1 fl oz
  • Bohemia Verde Hair Oil 
  • Zosimos Boranicals minigloss 
  • Go!Towel
  • $25 Eco-Fashion Gift Certificate to Hess Natur

Can't really say I've been happy with their last two boxes.... I don't know, we'll see what next month brings. 

I wish I had gotten that box!  I should consider subscribing to Goodebox.  I would love many of the things that you got.  Serious box envy happening here.

Originally Posted by SeptEllis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed Goodebox and they said the single boxes will ship between Sept 28 - Oct 1. Shipping confirmation will be provided
Yay!

Got my box today!

Overall I"m liking it but I got the Juice Beauty Oil-free moisturizer and it's only .17 oz while the ones in the photos above is larger. Bummer... Wonder why that is?

What color of lip gloss did others receive? Mine is in Cocoa... a rusty reddish brown. I haven't tried it, but I know brown on my lips and cheeks looks muddy on me... it'll go on the trade list.

But I'm digging the deodorant, eye serum and body lotion!

Thanks for the legit Gift Certificate, Goodebox! I scored a totally cute organic cotton top for $2.95 
flowers.gif

If anyone doesn't want their hessnatur.com code, I'll take it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got a very strange lip color...it is lilac purple shimmer!!  I thought it was an eye shadow and re-read the little bottle again but it is definitely a lip gloss.  If I did my entire lips, it would be great for halloween but no so good for every day.  Odd color!

Latest posts

Back