How much do you spend on cosmetics?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends on sales and if I run out of something, but it can vary from $10/month to $200+ a month.

Depends on my mood. LOL Some months I'm VERY good and spend nothing and others up to $1000+ (very rarely that amount but it has happened).

I spent $26 on beauty subs last month and another $15 on a BB cream and a powder compact (I had some store credits, etc so brought the price way down). That is a low month for me. I average $75 to $100 a month. I have a good selection of products right now and do not buy many new items. Mostly replace as I use and buy a new make up item that really appeals to me. My husband is good about buying me beauty kits, sub boxes, etc for gifts so that keeps my outlay down too :)

At this point I spend only $50'ish/month, across my contest wins and beauty boxes right now I have more products than I can use in a year. But prior to my beauty box days I would splurge about once a season in the 800-1000 range.

It just depends. Some months maybe $50, other months $300-400.

Some months, I don't spend a dime and others it's $50-100.  I would say on average that I spend about $500 per year. 

I probably spend..$50 a month? Budgeting..a splurge could set me back around $200? Maybe more..I think I'd have to pull receipts to really tally, which could be frightening...lol.

Roughly 30 dollars per month on drugstore makeup (on my parents' budget). Sometimes more sometimes less but never over 100 dollars

.. I wish I could spend as much as you do though! 

On makeup probably not that much 50.00 or so a month....on things related to beauty a lot 150.00-200.00 usually.

I probably average $25 a month on cosmetics, including sub boxes (the only one I get consistently is Birchbox, though, so that keeps the price down.) It boggles my fiance's mind that I need as much makeup as I do ("THAT eyeshadow looks EXACTLY like the OTHER eyeshadow in that PALETTE I got you for your BIRTHDAY...why do you need another?"), so I would probably get more if I didn't have someone preaching common sense in my ear every time I try to purchase something (I need to stop taking him shopping with me). I do generally get what I ask for when it comes to birthdays and holidays, though, so that definitely keeps the cost down, and I try not to make impulse buys when it comes to makeup just because something looks pretty and shiny and would look nice in my collection (I do have  recurring fantasy about having piles of unopened makeup and just picking up handfuls and saying, "It's MINE...all MINE!" Mwahahahaha...)

I'm a serious couponer, so I'd say I normally buy $200-$500 a month in products, but usually pay $50 or less out of pocket. The most I've ever spent out of pocket was around $1200 

i spend about 50 dollars a month but this ranges. it really depends on which items run out that month or if one of my friends came over to STEAL everything  smh lol
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back