NEW The Goodies Co. - For those that miss Foodzie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For those that miss Foodzie there's a new goodie box sub in beta right now for $7/Free Shipping. You can see pics over on their Facebook page. $7 is their early lock in price. I'm going to give it a try.

https://www.goodies.co/ The Goodies Co.

I should be getting my first one this month., I think they said they are shipping out at the end of the week.

Cool! Can't wait! Waiting for the invite email was a little PITA but I made them resend it, the invite code.

Is this the one from Walmart?  I see at the bottom of the survey that is is affiliated with them.

Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this the one from Walmart?  I see at the bottom of the survey that is is affiliated with them.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Walmart?

Scroll to the bottom of www.Goodies.co   

It says "Copyright 2012. Powered by @WalmartLabs"

If you click on the "Privacy & Security", "California Privacy Rights" and "Terms of Use" links they each take you to a Walmart page.  

The box looks interesting from the August box on their Facebook page, but I'm not sure I want to shell out more money to Walmart.

Ya we had a thread about it last month. This is their first month of shipping out but I know a lot of people expressed hesitation. I signed up 5-6 weeks ago out of curiosity. They charged me on the 2nd but I haven't received a shipping notice yet.

PS Their FB page says it is shipping at the end of the week.

Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Scroll to the bottom of www.Goodies.co   

It says "Copyright 2012. Powered by @WalmartLabs"

If you click on the "Privacy & Security", "California Privacy Rights" and "Terms of Use" links they each take you to a Walmart page.  

The box looks interesting from the August box on their Facebook page, but I'm not sure I want to shell out more money to Walmart.
I can't get to the original homepage anymore now that I'm subscribed. I never shop at Walmart but I always get freebies from them. If I like the samples I buy the full sizes at Target. Target did something recently to piss a bunch of people off too. I forgot what. How sneaky of Walmart to put out Facebook "Do you miss Foodzie? ads." I thought that maybe the original Foodzie owners started up another company after selling their old one. I know that happens a lot. Very interesting.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ya we had a thread about it last month. This is their first month of shipping out but I know a lot of people expressed hesitation. I signed up 5-6 weeks ago out of curiosity. They charged me on the 2nd but I haven't received a shipping notice yet.

PS Their FB page says it is shipping at the end of the week.
Oops! I searched Goodies Co. I do remember everyone discussing that Walmart was coming out with a new box way back when. Who would have thunk' they'd put another face on it.

I joined about 6 weeks back. $7 seems like a great price to me and I feel like a larger company will be able to provide higher quality for the money. Excited to get a box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed for this as well! The $7 price tag drew me in. This month will be my first box as well, so I'm excited to see what i get!

I'm still waiting for my invitation code too!  I signed up over a month ago..Not sure why they haven't contacted me yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back