(Scam alert) Sample Beauty Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my god. so sketchy! one of the boxes they show on their homepage is straight up a glossybox! you ca still see their logo in the box, lol. i have a feeling someone's getting sued. Honestly I would be concerned this is a total scam to steal CC info. 

Yea it does look like scam. The crazy thing is I found the ad right here on Makeuptalk! Hmmmm...no way to look into it further with out "signing up" either.

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yea it does look like scam. The crazy thing is I found the ad right here on Makeuptalk! Hmmmm...no way to look into it further with out "signing up" either.
Someone managed to squeeze in their scam site before one of us mods caught it and deleted it. This is clearly a copycat site and my advice would be to avoid it.

Please advise everyone that there is no way to contact this "beauty box" company and they may just be stealing cc info or email addresses. I.D. theft starts with simply entering your email.  No email or phone number is listed for a contact. That right there is a BBB no no.

Back